News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mind Meld

Started by pr126, February 22, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Reality is something that happens to other people far away.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on February 28, 2017, 12:08:54 PM
Reality is something that happens to other people far away.

Britain in 1940 and Hawaii in 1941 ... reality up side the head.  Idealists were struck dumb!

Shiranu ... Was in Juarez the last time, in 1999 ... and yes, it was pretty scary, even in the tourist section.  Of course there is crime in any big city.  That is why I stay away from big cities in any country.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Here is some unreality for you:

Well, it happens to other people far away. Not to be taken seriously.
Until it happens to your town.But by then it will be too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Ld12TTj_M

Munch

I'm glad my boyfriend left Germany and moved to Scotland. I'd be freaking out for his safety every day otherwise.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

doorknob

I'm really baffled right now. I get that people in certain other countries have it worse then us. I can't type right now I'm having technical difficulties probably from clicking on this thread.

But you can't just be like well, fuck you women, and minorities, and homos! Are you an idiot? Yes those things have improved no thanks to people like you!

While the wage gap is really the only thing I can think of that needs correcting for women, But racism amongst other problems, homophobia still exists. And it's prevalent in some states more than others. If you try to ignore the issues and stick your head up your ass then things will only get worse not better.

Well good luck with that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

doorknob

Quote from: pr126 on March 01, 2017, 08:13:08 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269576/KATIE-HOPKINS-reports-Scandi-lib-paradise-Sweden.html#ixzz4a3YYdTn3,

Well I agree with trump on the immigration issues. I've always maintained that we need to help our own first. I realize there is a lot of political bullshit wrapped up in that.

But I'm not throwing out the whole baby with the bath water.

This is more reason for women to organize. Sure the feminists are going about it all the wrong way and I don't agree with how extreme they are but they still need to keep the ball rolling in the right direction. I don't agree with their man bashing btw. I feel the sexes should be treated equally, that includes noticing that violent abuse against men shouldn't be ignored or treated the way it is. That is one area that we are severely lacking in.

Baruch

Obama was the first Earth President.  He is moving upstream to General Secretary of the UN and maybe compete as Galactic President, against Zaphod.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

There are too many stupid posts from theists here.  I could do without 110% of them.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!