Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Shiranu

IIRC, that's the site that he linked the book burnings in Germany from, where they (the German government) were supposedly burning an entire libraries collection of books or some shit because it offended Muslim immigrants. Of course there was no other evidence, because it never happened, but that's just a tiny pesky detail.

It's not parody, it's just for people who like "alternative truths".
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

If someone contends that Antifa doesn't exist, then they must ... be Antifa.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 07, 2017, 07:13:07 PM
Is this site satire?

No. It is conservative, the dreaded Republicans.
You must not read it. Ever.
They voted for the Dark Lord. D.J. (Sauron) Trump.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 08, 2017, 04:40:56 AM

Lying =/= conservative. There are plenty of conservative news sites that don't have to make up bullshit to stay relevant.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on February 08, 2017, 04:40:56 AM
Are you satire?

Sent from your mom.

pr126

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 08, 2017, 09:33:24 AM

Watching that video, I disagree with her... but... I understand where she is coming from. The left has tried peaceful, and look where it got us. If they are not militant, they are ignored. If they are militant, they are discredited. It's a lose/lose game, and when you have put up with that for awhile... people are going to be angry. That has nothing to do with left or right, that is how everyone on both sides of the isle behave. The exact same can be said about the people who turned violent over Obama's election on the right. They feel they have been essentially excluded and silenced. The main difference is they at least had a voice in the government unlike the left, and they were doing it for bigoted reasons... but the core concept remains the same.

I understand the thought, but when you turn militant, even if it's against people who completely "deserve" it like Trump, Milo, that Nazi guy, whatever... you are only opening the door for your side to become no better than what you oppose.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on February 08, 2017, 12:41:01 PM
No, not even a satyr.
oh ok. So what you're saying is you've just become completely unhinged from reality. Good to know

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on February 08, 2017, 01:32:23 PM
Watching that video, I disagree with her... but... I understand where she is coming from. The left has tried peaceful, and look where it got us. If they are not militant, they are ignored. If they are militant, they are discredited. It's a lose/lose game, and when you have put up with that for awhile... people are going to be angry. That has nothing to do with left or right, that is how everyone on both sides of the isle behave. The exact same can be said about the people who turned violent over Obama's election on the right. They feel they have been essentially excluded and silenced. The main difference is they at least had a voice in the government unlike the left, and they were doing it for bigoted reasons... but the core concept remains the same.

I understand the thought, but when you turn militant, even if it's against people who completely "deserve" it like Trump, Milo, that Nazi guy, whatever... you are only opening the door for your side to become no better than what you oppose.
So when will the left go one step further and start killing their opponents?

Milo the Nazi guy? Do you have evidence or just repeating the party  line?

Milo is Jewish, gay with a black boyfriend.
How does he fit your Nazi category? Are all Trump supporters Nazis?

The reason Milo is smeared, hated, silenced is because he is challenging your beliefs, and he does that with facts and reasoning.

That cannot be allowed.

Just like the church in the past, heretics have to be silenced, eliminated.
Heretics don't get burned at the stake, not yet for now, just excommunicated, to become the untouchables of society.
Like Milo for example.

Freedom of speech to those who you approve of.
For Anyone else it is denied with extreme prejudice.
It seems that the left doesn't care much about democracy.

https://youtu.be/p_KUf_giuZo

pr126

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 08, 2017, 02:42:01 PM
oh ok. So what you're saying is you've just become completely unhinged from reality. Good to know

Not necessarily. I am just not on the left.
I suppose that means I am "unhinged"?
Seeing what the left is determined to do all around the world, I think that I would count myself quite sane.

Of course you see it differently.