pr126

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

PickelledEggs

What the actual fuck is this bullshit.

Do you actually believe this crap, pr?
What is your favorite infowars episode?

PickelledEggs

I think pr, while he was already off his rocker, has completely fell off of his rocker.

Baruch

It is a current meme in the alt-right media.  Stefan Molyneux had an episode on this awhile back.  Basically we can't have good things, because people, including some women, are maladjusted.  The maladjusted disrupt society.  So ignore them.  Everyone here is bohemian, maladjusted.  I would prefer society to ignore us rather than cattle car us.  That doesn't mean I don't consider the maladjusted to be wacky, particularly if they are a different flavor of maladjusted to myself ;-)  I would never post a pro-feminist article myself, but I might comment on one that is put forward here.  I don't have nightmares concerning feminism, I can usually ignore it in real life, like I can ignore many other kinds of social advocacy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Well one of them DID eat a fucking apple once and we know how that shit turned out..So shouldn't we be allowed to kill any woman anywhere near the produce section of the grocery store? They still sell apples there!
Next thing you know they'll want to link apple pie with motherhood.. JAYZEZ WEPT!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

He already had Muslims hiding under his bed, and now he's got women hiding in his closet. WHERE DO THESE HORRORS END!?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 07, 2017, 11:28:09 AM
He already had Muslims hiding under his bed, and now he's got women hiding in his closet. WHERE DO THESE HORRORS END!?

The gays lurking in his sheets?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Sal1981

What's more funny are the comments in the YouTube video page.

Gilgamesh

I'll be sure to come back and give my thoughts on whatever message this video conveys, pr. Just wanted to let you know that you'll get at least one relevant response.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on February 07, 2017, 11:34:45 AM
The gays lurking in his sheets?
Hey, all women secretly want to be gay men. That's why they have sex with men. Alex told me so.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 08, 2017, 07:14:59 AM
Hey, all women secretly want to be gay men. That's why they have sex with men. Alex told me so.

Satire ... when a feminist woman has sex with a man, she is pretending you are a bull dyke ;-) ... she just can't admit to her own lesbianism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

I have to be honest, this alt-right anti feminist stuff is really starting to freak me the fuck out.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Mermaid on February 08, 2017, 06:54:41 PM
I have to be honest, this alt-right anti feminist stuff is really starting to freak me the fuck out.

Soooo, you're not here to destroy us?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.