Author Topic: Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS  (Read 413 times)

Offline pr126 (OP)

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS
« on: February 06, 2017, 11:48:54 PM »
Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

Offline PickelledEggs

Re: Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 01:18:53 AM »
What the actual fuck is this bullshit.

Do you actually believe this crap, pr?
What is your favorite infowars episode?
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 01:29:10 AM »
I think pr, while he was already off his rocker, has completely fell off of his rocker.
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 06:43:37 AM »
It is a current meme in the alt-right media.  Stefan Molyneux had an episode on this awhile back.  Basically we can't have good things, because people, including some women, are maladjusted.  The maladjusted disrupt society.  So ignore them.  Everyone here is bohemian, maladjusted.  I would prefer society to ignore us rather than cattle car us.  That doesn't mean I don't consider the maladjusted to be wacky, particularly if they are a different flavor of maladjusted to myself ;-)  I would never post a pro-feminist article myself, but I might comment on one that is put forward here.  I don't have nightmares concerning feminism, I can usually ignore it in real life, like I can ignore many other kinds of social advocacy.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 07:23:37 AM by Baruch »
שלום

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 09:47:38 AM »
Trying way too hard, mate.
"Too curious flower, watching us pass, met death; Our hungry donkey." - Basho

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 10:10:02 AM »
Well one of them DID eat a fucking apple once and we know how that shit turned out..So shouldn't we be allowed to kill any woman anywhere near the produce section of the grocery store? They still sell apples there!
Next thing you know they'll want to link apple pie with motherhood.. JAYZEZ WEPT!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:11:56 AM by AllPurposeAtheist »
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Pathos
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 11:28:09 AM »
He already had Muslims hiding under his bed, and now he's got women hiding in his closet. WHERE DO THESE HORRORS END!?

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 11:34:45 AM »
He already had Muslims hiding under his bed, and now he's got women hiding in his closet. WHERE DO THESE HORRORS END!?

The gays lurking in his sheets?
"Too curious flower, watching us pass, met death; Our hungry donkey." - Basho

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 11:37:28 AM »
not teh geys~!!@!

Offline Sal1981

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 02:04:19 PM »
What's more funny are the comments in the YouTube video page.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" --- Richard P. Feynman

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 04:43:02 PM »
 I'll be sure to come back and give my thoughts on whatever message this video conveys, pr. Just wanted to let you know that you'll get at least one relevant response.

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2017, 07:14:59 AM »
Hey, all women secretly want to be gay men. That's why they have sex with men. Alex told me so.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Baruch

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »
Hey, all women secretly want to be gay men. That's why they have sex with men. Alex told me so.

Satire ... when a feminist woman has sex with a man, she is pretending you are a bull dyke ;-) ... she just can't admit to her own lesbianism.
שלום

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2017, 06:54:41 PM »
I have to be honest, this alt-right anti feminist stuff is really starting to freak me the fuck out.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 07:29:06 PM »
I have to be honest, this alt-right anti feminist stuff is really starting to freak me the fuck out.

Soooo, you're not here to destroy us?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.