3 Day Old Baby Burned as the Antichrist

Started by stromboli, June 09, 2013, 08:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Well.. Apparently there are very few places left where burning live babies is condoned. Most of the world has moved passed that unless there's oil reserves to be had then it's babies, mothers, fathers and anyone else who just happens to get in the way..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Colanth

Well, at least we no longer have to worry about the anti-Christ, right?

Until some other "I'm the one who got it right" preacher discovers that some other baby is the *real* anti-Christ, and tosses *that* one on a fire.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "Plu"
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"I... Is this a new one or what was posted here some time ago?

It seems like a new one.
No, it's the same one

Still, it's just plain horrible... poor little baby :cry:

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "DunkleSeele"No, it's the same one

Very glad to hear that. Thanks DunkleSeele. But they should do something about it nevertheless. It's...I don't fucking know what to call it.
Yes, there are no words for something like this... Hell, being the father of a two-years old this makes my blood boil! How could the mother ever agree to that? Bloody fucking monster...

Plu

Interesting how they call it a "satanic" ritual. Why would a satanic cult burn the anti-christ? That makes no sense. There's only one kind of cult that would want to get rid of the anti-christ, methinks.

Brian37

Quote from: "Colanth"Well, at least we no longer have to worry about the anti-Christ, right?

Until some other "I'm the one who got it right" preacher discovers that some other baby is the *real* anti-Christ, and tosses *that* one on a fire.

There is no such thing as the "antichrist", but we do have to worry about the fans of such bullshit superstition.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Plu"Interesting how they call it a "satanic" ritual. Why would a satanic cult burn the anti-christ? That makes no sense. There's only one kind of cult that would want to get rid of the anti-christ, methinks.

Yep & Yep.  A satanic ritual (if it is indeed Satanism)  is for the purpose of worshiping Satan.  Certainly not the destruction of his one true weapon - the Anti-christ.
They can't even get the wrong parts right.

*insert eye roll here*
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Colanth

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"How many newborns have to die so something will be done about this?
As many as they kill until we stop the political correctness and call killing a baby murder, regardless of the motivation.  "Religion" shouldn't be a free pass to violate any law.  Freedom of religion should be the freedom to think anything you like, not to do anything you like, as it seems to be these days.

QuoteBut they should do something about it nevertheless. It's...I don't fucking know what to call it.
The Greeks had a word for it - barbarity.  Or maybe that's too nice a word for what these people did.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.