Poll: voters despise Trump, favor Obama

Started by Hydra009, February 02, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 15, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
What happens in the Imperial Palace, stays in the Imperial Palace.
Not if the deep state keeps leaking like the Oroville dam spillway...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Apply Rumsfeld theory to real/fake news/leak theory ...

Known knowns - real news, out there already
Known unknowns - fake news, out there already
Unknown knowns - real news, not yet leaked
Unknown unknowns - fake news, not yet leaked
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

No one screams fake news better than an egotistical idiot bent on destroying the country.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on February 15, 2017, 06:47:57 PM
This was done by Reagan too.  The strategy is to weaken the agencies that get in their way.  It's probably been done lots of times.  Not usually in such a defiant way.  They usually spin it as something good for the people.

Never the way Trump does it...  Everytime I think there is a new low, it gets lower.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on February 17, 2017, 12:24:53 AM
No one screams fake news better than an egotistical idiot bent on destroying the country.

Obama?  Shrub?  Bill?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

No one screams "fake news" louder than one who fakes it.

Does it bother anyone that Trump can't stop making falsifiable statements about his election results?  Does it bother anyone that he speak any sentence without some insult creeping in?  Does it bother anyone that he can't or won't answer any yes/no question?  Does it bother anyone that his advisors leave any interview and laugh their guts out?

Baruch

Actually, in cynicism, nothing surprises me anymore.  I was shocked, shocked I tell you, back in 1974 with Watergate, but then I was in HS.  So after all those years in the belly of the beast, you actually think government is good for anything? (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on February 17, 2017, 05:55:03 AM
Does it bother anyone that his advisors leave any interview and laugh their guts out?

It really bothered me when Netanyahu laughed out loud at Chump during their joint press conference. Has that ever happened before, that a head of state actually laughed at any president that way?

And when he's called on his lies, he just says "I was just given that information" like that means anything.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 17, 2017, 04:22:33 PM
It really bothered me when Netanyahu laughed out loud at Chump during their joint press conference. Has that ever happened before, that a head of state actually laughed at any president that way?

And when he's called on his lies, he just says "I was just given that information" like that means anything.

Obama wore strange clothes to please the Chinese, and bowed to the Japanese Emperor.  Michelle touched the Queen without asking.  Shrub actually danced for the Saudis.  Dignity is long dead, around 1914.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 17, 2017, 06:33:56 PM
Obama wore strange clothes to please the Chinese, and bowed to the Japanese Emperor.  Michelle touched the Queen without asking.  Shrub actually danced for the Saudis.  Dignity is long dead, around 1914.

Ignoring the first parts, how did 1914 get involved?

pr126

You see, if you got rid of Amendment 22 you could have had Obama installed as a monarch, King Obama I.
Better still, Emperor of the Americas.

Just a thought.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 19, 2017, 04:32:43 AM
You see, if you got rid of Amendment 22 you could have had Obama installed as a monarch, King Obama I.
Better still, Emperor of the Americas.

Just a thought.

Not much of a thought.  Obama never showed any sign of desiring to be a monarch.  Trump, on the other hand, seems to be going for that daily.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2017, 03:02:35 AM
Ignoring the first parts, how did 1914 get involved?

President Wilson looked good in spectacles, very much like the Princeton professor he was ... like Obama, but Obama didn't wear neat glasses.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 19, 2017, 07:07:02 AM
President Wilson looked good in spectacles, very much like the Princeton professor he was ... like Obama, but Obama didn't wear neat glasses.

So Wilson wore glasses and Obama did not, therefore Wilson was "professorial" and Obama was not?  Obama might have been the most "professorial" President ever. 

Does it ever bother you that you embarrass your side of arguments when you make no sense?  Just asking.