Poll: voters despise Trump, favor Obama

Started by Hydra009, February 02, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Obama ordered a wire tap on Trump's tweets.

QuoteDonald Trump is irate over Obama's wire taps on his private computer.  "Some of the tweets I post on Twitter are highly confidential," said Trump, "They are not meant for the public.  Obama is just angry because I beat Hillary in a landslide, the biggest electoral landslide in history, because everyone voted for me instead of her, because she's a crazy woman."  Trump went on, "Everyone loves me.  I could shoot a guy and they would love me.  That's why I won by the biggest landslide ever.  Obama's attempt to make my tweets public is an attempt to undermine my presidency and make me look like a fool who is addicted to posting gibberish on Twitter.  But I didn't put Twitter out there.  It was already part of the internet when I was elected."

Baruch

Obama denies ordering the wiretap.  Confirming that it exists, and that things do happen thru spontaneous recombination of atoms, without any willfulness.

Easy to explain by others ... Obama asked the British to do it (GCHQ and NSA are bros).

Speculation on it:
https://theintercept.com/2017/03/04/if-trump-tower-was-wiretapped-trump-can-declassify-that-right-now/

I don't think this will never happen.  The first rule of fight club is to never discuss fight club.  I am sure the President Emeritus, operating out of the in-abstentia WH ... would agree.  Every ex President, and maybe VP ... while still living ... has their own version of Nixon's Capistrano hide away.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on March 04, 2017, 10:57:29 PM
The left has been whining since November the 8 with no let down.
Frankly, it is getting a real pain. Stop it.

Get on with your lives.

Fuck no. It's our right, nay, duty to dissent. To say this administration is appalling is a grave understatement. I will not shut up about it.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2017, 01:13:16 AM
It seems that the left incapable to think for themselves. The MSM is doing all the thinking for them.
Not dissimilar to a religious doctrine where the church is controlling the narrative.

All ideas to the contrary must be dismissed as heresy.

You just don't care to listen. That's your problem.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

pr126

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2017, 09:43:38 AM
Projecting much?
You are the one who made the divisive, inflammatory sweeping generalization that anyone who doesn't align politically with you cannot think for themselves. Shut the fuck up.

Baruch

People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids? - Rodney King

Ambition, jealousy, greed, fear, hate say no.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on March 05, 2017, 08:35:35 AM
Obama ordered a wire tap on Trump's tweets.

Is there any evidence for that claim? 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hydra009

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2017, 04:21:53 PM
http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-of-tapping-phones/

Basically, he was parroting dubious right-wing sources and in turn, becomes their source.  And around and around we go.  It's a closed loop completely separated from reality.  That's why so many of Trump's tweets seem nonsensical or insane to outsiders.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2017, 04:21:53 PM
Who needs evidence?  It's from the White House.  Either Trump is completely off his rocker, or the whole country is nuts.  Why would evidence matter?  What America needs is Thorazine.

Hydra009

chill98

Sat Oct 26, 2013

The United States may have bugged Angela Merkel's phone for more than 10 years, according to a news report on Saturday that also said President Barack Obama told the German leader he would have stopped it happening had he known about it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-usa-spying-idUSBRE99P08G20131026

27 Oct 2013 (the very next day)

The president allegedly allowed US intelligence to listen to calls from the German Chancellor’s mobile phone after he was briefed on the operation by Keith Alexander, director of the National Security Agency (NSA), in 2010.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10407282/Barack-Obama-approved-tapping-Angela-Merkels-phone-3-years-ago.html

Wednesday 8 July 2015

The latest WikiLeaks release comes just over a week after it published a report showing the NSA wiretapped the communications of two successive French finance ministers and collected information on French export contracts, trade and budget talks.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/nsa-tapped-german-chancellery-decades-wikileaks-claims-merkel

23 February 2016

In 2015 it also became known that German intelligence service the BND had provided information to the NSA which allowed them to spy on senior European politicians and businessmen.

https://www.thelocal.de/20160223/nsa-eavesdropped-on-merkels-intimate-conversations

Point being...  Of Course they did! Snowden revealed the expansive and invasive spying on americans, the links above regarding spying on alias, and the buck stops on the Presidents desk.   Trump source(s) revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0&feature=youtu.be

I am going to imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth for faux news.  Well... MSM could have introduced Levin but chose not to; not the narrative they want to convey is it?  Levin quotes plenty of left wing news in above video.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 05, 2017, 04:44:47 PM
http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-of-tapping-phones/

Basically, he was parroting dubious right-wing sources and in turn, becomes their source.  And around and around we go.  It's a closed loop completely separated from reality.  That's why so many of Trump's tweets seem nonsensical or insane to outsiders.

It is still under investigation, and it might have been GCHQ.  Comy denied it, and Clapper, a known perjurer ... says it never happened.  Snopes?  Been debunked.  Just another CIA psyop.

chili98 ... yes Nixon was innocent, ahah ... ahah!  Of course, it might be someone else in the Obama administration.  The FBI asked for wiretaps on three occasions, and got permission the third time, in October.  I can't wait for the Demos to back Comey and Clapper, who have done such good things for their party ... teehee.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

One wonders where the left get their "facts" from.

"Facts" like Trump is literally Hitler, he will deport all aliens, he will start WWIII, he will put all Muslims into interment camps, he will destroy America, he will enslave all Americans, no more freedom of any kind, and all sundry of total destruction of everything we hold dear.

Are these "facts" from the MSM? The academia? The George Soros NGOs?

Who is controlling your minds?

Do you ever question, look for evidence in other than the "approved" sources?

Baruch

We are all good anti-Russians now, Comrade Lenin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.