Poll: voters despise Trump, favor Obama

Started by Hydra009, February 02, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Poll: voters despise Trump, favor Obama.
We all know how reliable polls are.

Baruch

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on March 03, 2017, 08:57:50 AM
The headlines said Russian election hacking. The people on tv giving talking points called it Russian election hacking. The talking point by those who first brought up the dangers of "fake news" was that the headlines were false and that a great deal of people were not even reading the stories and just took the headlines as gospel. How is this Russian election hacking thing any different? Half of Democrats polled believe that Russia was actually involved with changing vote tallies. Why do they believe that? BS headlines in the MSM. Do you have another explanation for why they would believe such nonsense? I don't think they got that idea from alternative media. So tell me, how is that any different than a headlines from an alt-righter saying that Hillary kills and chops up children personally, but then goes on in the article to clarify that they were talking about her involvement in the US going into Lybia and not any murder committed with her own hands? It's the same damn thing. On top of this, you have other articles where it was claimed Russian hackers had penetrated the US power grid and other lies like that. Fake news on top of fake news.

I've said before that Alex Jones is as fake as it gets, and that Trump could perhaps be the worst President ever. I get my news from plenty of places. MSM and alternative media on both the left and right. I'm a lefty and I like The Humanist Report a lot, for example.  Left wing media outlets are pretty much all saying the same thing I am. The left is in agreement that the Russia talking points are BS. The boy who cried wolf.

I believe tin-pot dictators? Well, I do when they are correct. Bernie told us the same thing during the primaries, only his words were a little tamer than Trump's, but essentially he said the exact same thing about the MSM.

Deep State evangelical wackos need their "Jeebus America" nukes "Putin Russia".  Not fake news ... insanity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

I think the left is hating Russia because they abandoned communism.
:>) /s

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 04, 2017, 03:45:16 AM

The Russians once said, that the French are so sophisticated, that only they could make communism work (aka Russians are stupid peasants who can't make anything work).  A lot of Americans want to be China (slave in FoxCon factory) or Cuba (rum on the beach, man).  I wish they would just go.  Yes, they hate that Russia and China abandoned communism, they see Star Trek as an ideal version of the EU.  They love the fearless leader of N Korea (Romulans).  And soon with LePen, France will abandon communism too.  Where will all the Lefties go?  "One of these days Alice, Pow!, to the Moon!"

Brexit?  Germany will invade GB first.  They love the Yorkshire pudding.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Quote from: pr126 on March 04, 2017, 03:45:16 AM
No. It's because following the freedom brought to them by Gorbachev, they have once again embraced authoritarianism.

It's the same reason we oppose Trump. We on the left love freedom.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

pr126

Quote from: Atheon on March 04, 2017, 11:43:23 AM
No. It's because following the freedom brought to them by Gorbachev, they have once again embraced authoritarianism.

And you are convinced that Trump will throw all of you in chains. No more freedom in the USA.
End of the world.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 04, 2017, 12:48:36 PM
And you are convinced that Trump will throw all of you in chains. No more freedom in the USA.
End of the world.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on March 04, 2017, 11:43:23 AM

The only society, other than hunter/gatherer ... since Egypt built pyramids, is authoritarian.  The US has always been authoritarian.  Obama has been caught, abusing the White House, spying on the President-elect between election and inauguration.  He should be tried as the Nixonian he is.  Michelle is now making goo-goo eyes at George W ... barf me now!  And in a hunter/gather group, where everyone is at least cousins to everyone else ... the pater familias is the boss ... if that isn't you, then you become lion food.  But freedom loving rebels, criminals, traitors and anarchists ... will have their hissy fits ... and lose, every century.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 04, 2017, 12:48:36 PM
End of the world.

I agree with 19th century plutocracy ... we should hire half the Americans to kill the other half.

Obama is currently operating, two blocks from the White House ... with the intent to get Trump to resign, or to get him impeached.  Off with all their heads ... said the mad queen (Hillary).  We are all slaves of Soros' color revolutions.  Wait for it in GB too.  The plotters against King James II of England, were traitors too.  They got the Dutch to invade England, successfully.  It was OK, only because they won, if not, they would have been drawn and quartered.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

The left has been whining since November the 8 with no let down.
Frankly, it is getting a real pain. Stop it.

Get on with your lives.

Hydra009

Weren't you "whining" during Obama's term?   :headscratch:

pr126

QuoteWeren't you "whining" during Obama's term?

I am not American. In the UK we whine about other things.

But yeah, Obama was not the best choice for president.
Here is a thing. He was selected, [by globalist] not elected. Just like Trudeau in Canada.

Hydra009

Oh, he was installed by the globalists.  Ah, okay.  Well, I'm convinced.  Clearly, your position isn't just rank hypocrisy.

So...if and when Trump institutes some policy that the libtards don't like, they should do what, exactly?  What reaction do you deem appropriate for them to have?

pr126

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 05, 2017, 12:32:00 AM
Oh, he was installed by the globalists.  Ah, okay.  Well, I'm convinced.  Clearly, your position isn't just rank hypocrisy.

So...if and when Trump institutes some policy that the libtards don't like, they should do what, exactly?  What reaction do you deem appropriate for them to have?

Why, whine endlessly of course.
Or riot, burn, smash, destroy. Wait, they are already doing that.

BTW, something to cherish in times of despair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0F6jGenEuU

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 02, 2017, 01:03:43 PM
Yes, and George W choked on more pretzels.  Cheney says ... so!

PS ... Russia didn't hack our last election, it was the MSM journalists who were hacks ;-)

Utterly lacking in both relevance and facts.  And a non sequitur, as well.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!