Poll: voters despise Trump, favor Obama

Started by Hydra009, February 02, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 06:12:21 AM
So Wilson wore glasses and Obama did not, therefore Wilson was "professorial" and Obama was not?  Obama might have been the most "professorial" President ever. 

Does it ever bother you that you embarrass your side of arguments when you make no sense?  Just asking.

Obama bot and Hillary bot you are.  Stormtrooper for Darth Vader you are.  Yes, Obama had 15 PhDs and 20 Nobel prizes ;-)

I wasn't praising Wilson, just saying how voters are taken in by superficialities.  Are fat people jolly?  Was President Taft jolly?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:35:04 AM
Obama bot and Hillary bot you are.  Stormtrooper for Darth Vader you are.  Yes, Obama had 15 PhDs and 20 Nobel prizes ;-)

I wasn't praising Wilson, just saying how voters are taken in by superficialities.  Are fat people jolly?  Was President Taft jolly?

No, you related Wilson wearing glasses and being a professor.  And suggesting that Obama was less intelligent than Wilson.  Obama most assuredly was not.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Was President Taft jolly?
Yeah, mostly.  Except when he couldn't get out of that bath tub.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 26, 2017, 01:30:53 PM
Yeah, mostly.  Except when he couldn't get out of that bath tub.

Well, if I was a really fat guy and President with no real problems to solve, I might be pretty jolly myself!

Hydra009

Update:

QuoteLast week Trump declared that the news media was the 'enemy of the American people' but we find that only 35% of voters believe that, to 53% who say that isn't the case. By a 48/44 spread they say it is actually Trump who is the greater threat to the American people than the media. We asked voters who they thought had more credibility between Trump and each of the outlets he singled out for attack last week, and Trump loses out to every one of them by double digits
:rrotflmao:

Granted, knowing that 35% of the public are complete morons who'll believe anything is worrying, but the majority isn't fooled by Trump's bullshit in the slightest.  That's great.  It gives me hope for the future.

Mermaid

Polls are great and all but the day it really mattered, Nov 8th, Americans didn't show up and vote. We got exactly what we deserved.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 26, 2017, 02:13:19 PM
Update:

Granted, knowing that 35% of the public are complete morons who'll believe anything is worrying, but the majority isn't fooled by Trump's bullshit in the slightest.  That's great.  It gives me hope for the future.

I look at it this way.  Half the population is stupider than average.  Religious people are stupider than average by tests.  Religious people are more likely to be Republican.  Republicans are therefore stupider than average.  And they elected Trump.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 01:35:11 PM
Well, if I was a really fat guy and President with no real problems to solve, I might be pretty jolly myself!

Taft had plenty of problems ... undoing all of Teddy's reforms.  Then Wilson came in, pushing the imperialism ala McKinley ... and segregating DC ... which had been Free Black since Lincoln.  Wilson was KKK and a stooge of the Bank of England.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:26:50 PM
Taft had plenty of problems ... undoing all of Teddy's reforms.  Then Wilson came in, pushing the imperialism ala McKinley ... and segregating DC ... which had been Free Black since Lincoln.  Wilson was KKK and a stooge of the Bank of England.

Taft filed more lawsuits against trusts than had been filed during the Roosevelt administration. Taft created more national parks and forestland.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 26, 2017, 02:13:19 PM
Update:

Wait, so should I accept the talking point by MSM that the election was hacked by Russia, or should I accept the talking point a month prior to that saying that it is not possible to hack the election? I don't want to be one of the morons in the 35 %. I know. I'll just accept both talking points because I know MSM wouldn't lie to me. Maybe MSM is telling the truth and the election was both unhackable and hacked at the same time, kinda like how the Pope says evolution is true, but Jesus was also a truth teller even though he spoke of the creation in Genesis. I don't understand how the MSM could be telling me the truth when they give contradictory statements, but I'm just going to have faith and trust that they wouldn't lie to me, because I don't want to be counted as one of the 35 % who's too stupid to understand how contradictory statements can indeed both be true.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 02, 2017, 09:18:42 AM
Taft filed more lawsuits against trusts than had been filed during the Roosevelt administration. Taft created more national parks and forestland.

Yes, and George W choked on more pretzels.  Cheney says ... so!

PS ... Russia didn't hack our last election, it was the MSM journalists who were hacks ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on March 02, 2017, 12:48:47 PMWait, so should I accept the talking point by MSM that the election was hacked by Russia, or should I accept the talking point a month prior to that saying that it is not possible to hack the election? I don't want to be one of the morons in the 35 %. I know.

Some Democrats claim that the Russian hacks on the DNC and the Clinton emails influenced the results of the election, not that Russians hacked the actual election.

Trump and some of his supporters claim that millions of illegals voted for Clinton, costing Trump the popular vote.  Any sort of evidence has so far not been forthcoming and election experts dispute this claim.

Where do you get your news from, btw?  Is it Alex Jones or just someone extremely similar to Alex Jones?

Either way, you're obviously poorly served by your sources and come up with a pretty bizarre (and highly inaccurate) perception of reality because of it.

And rest assured that if you are one of those people who does believe the line told by tin-pot dictators around the world and now by Trump that the news is the "enemy of the American people", then you are indeed a moron.

Baruch

Sorry, the biggest hack in the last election, was that two time loser (not counting marriage) Hillary the Magnificent.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 02, 2017, 02:05:35 PM

Some Democrats claim that the Russian hacks on the DNC and the Clinton emails influenced the results of the election, not that Russians hacked the actual election.

Trump and some of his supporters claim that millions of illegals voted for Clinton, costing Trump the popular vote.  Any sort of evidence has so far not been forthcoming and election experts dispute this claim.

Where do you get your news from, btw?  Is it Alex Jones or just someone extremely similar to Alex Jones?

Either way, you're obviously poorly served by your sources and come up with a pretty bizarre (and highly inaccurate) perception of reality because of it.

And rest assured that if you are one of those people who does believe the line told by tin-pot dictators around the world and now by Trump that the news is the "enemy of the American people", then you are indeed a moron.
The headlines said Russian election hacking. The people on tv giving talking points called it Russian election hacking. The talking point by those who first brought up the dangers of "fake news" was that the headlines were false and that a great deal of people were not even reading the stories and just took the headlines as gospel. How is this Russian election hacking thing any different? Half of Democrats polled believe that Russia was actually involved with changing vote tallies. Why do they believe that? BS headlines in the MSM. Do you have another explanation for why they would believe such nonsense? I don't think they got that idea from alternative media. So tell me, how is that any different than a headlines from an alt-righter saying that Hillary kills and chops up children personally, but then goes on in the article to clarify that they were talking about her involvement in the US going into Lybia and not any murder committed with her own hands? It's the same damn thing. On top of this, you have other articles where it was claimed Russian hackers had penetrated the US power grid and other lies like that. Fake news on top of fake news.

I've said before that Alex Jones is as fake as it gets, and that Trump could perhaps be the worst President ever. I get my news from plenty of places. MSM and alternative media on both the left and right. I'm a lefty and I like The Humanist Report a lot, for example.  Left wing media outlets are pretty much all saying the same thing I am. The left is in agreement that the Russia talking points are BS. The boy who cried wolf.

I believe tin-pot dictators? Well, I do when they are correct. Bernie told us the same thing during the primaries, only his words were a little tamer than Trump's, but essentially he said the exact same thing about the MSM.

pr126

Oddly enough all Obama's academic accomplishments are hidden from the public.
Some of his tutors don't even remember him as a student.
Why?