Even more people favor impeaching Trump. It's up to 46% from the 40% earlier. Mr. Winning is looking more and more like a gigantic Loser.
Also, not only would people prefer Obama to Trump, they'd prefer Clinton
to Trump (49/45). Funny how things change in 3 months.
* 53% trust the nation's judges more than Trump to make the right decisions for the US
* A plurality of voters dislike DeVos, Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, and Sean Spicer.
* A plurality of voters support Obamacare. 65% would like to keep it and just fix parts that need fixing.
* Voters say the New York Times has more credibility than Trump. Hell, they even say that SNL has more credibility than Trump.
* Dems now lead on a generic ballot with 49/41
Trump voters are looking increasingly idiotic and disconnected with reality:
* 51% of Trump voters say the Bowling Green Massacre (a fictional massacre) shows why Trump's immigration policy is needed.
* 51% of Trump voters think that Trump should be able to overturn judicial decisions that he disagrees with. Apparently, they have yet to learn the difference between a President and a King. Or as PPP dryly remarks, "Trump voters have evidently had enough of the Constitution and those pesky checks and balances"
* Only 47% of Trump voters know that Fredrick Douglas is dead. He died over a century ago, just fyi.
* 46% of Trump voters think there should be a White History Month compared to just 36% who oppose that idea. No word yet if they'd settle for Aryan master race week instead.