News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

THe tolerant left

Started by pr126, February 02, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote from: Munch on February 03, 2017, 04:20:40 AM
So far I've not seen anything milo yiannopoulos has done to be so hated, except by the more clueless alt left who can't take criticism. Maybe it's because his fans attack people on Twitter? Maybe he went to far with something he said once. He doesn't seem to be any worse then the amazing atheist.

I mean if his presence has caused students to go on a rampage and burn down things in their own town, he must have said some things to make them go that crazy, right?
No. He wasn't even able to say anything.
Hate speech is in the eye (ear) of the beholder.
If he is of a different opinion, then it is hate speech.
Do not dare disagree with liberals.
They can get pretty nasty. Like Ashley Judd.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

The left are promoting love, inclusiveness, tolerance, equality, and peace for all.
With violent rioting. Fighting imagined "fascist" with real fascist methods. (Projecting.)

Liberal Fascism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vHUNoxywvg

https://youtu.be/Saqo9FGvVlc

Munch

Canadian conservative, that has a ring to it.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

I chose him to explain, so he cannot be labeled a white supremacist nazi.

Although I may be mistaken. The liberals are very inventive with their slurs.
He is certainly of a different opinion. That is enough reason to punch him in the face. Right?

Shiranu

QuoteHe is certainly of a different opinion. That is enough reason to punch him in the face. Right?

Different opinion seems good enough reason to handcuff a 5 year old boy, or turn down refugees. I don't approve of the Nazi being punched, but it's peanuts to what you advocate.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 04, 2017, 07:42:52 AM
Different opinion seems good enough reason to handcuff a 5 year old boy, or turn down refugees. I don't approve of the Nazi being punched, but it's peanuts to what you advocate.

The death camps are just getting started ... "Patient, meine Schneeflocke"
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on February 02, 2017, 11:18:28 PM
Why is Milo so detested by the left?

Because he holds up a mirror to them showing their hypocrisy, their lies, their brainwashed idiocy.
The left is taught to hate their culture, their country and most of all themselves.
Especially if they are "privileged" white males.

They are set against each other, fragmented, grouped by gender, color, sexual orientation, any which way, while screaming equality for all.
They purport to be tolerant and understanding while in reality they are authoritarian fascist.
Some call them selves ironically anti fascist.

This is the result of more than five decades of leftist indoctrination, starting at the first grade level, through the colleges and universities.They are also using mass migration from low IQ countries to speed up destabilization of western societies.
All designed to destroy western civilization, and to prepare for globalism.

One ring to rule them all,
one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them..

It will not work. Every time someone started to create a utopia, many millions have died.

To hold up a mirror to the Hard Right they'd have to sit on it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Agent provocatuers are nothing new. It's been going on for a long long time. They were featured in the 1940s movie, The Grapes of Wrath. They were largely responsible for the downfall of the Union movement and on and on. History is littered with these types of people and the public has always fallen for it.
That aside there have been times when violent protest plays in the favor of the public. Occasionally it actually requires people willing to shed blood for what they know to be right. At this point in time someone giving his or her life to stop the current regime should be hailed as a national hero if given the opportunity. Think about this, when a soldier dies on the field of battle the public generally will hail them as a hero, right or wrong. When the same person is a civilian they're generally regarded as criminals even if the goal is exactly the same.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

I don't condone violence and neither do most who fall on the left side of the fence. So don't pin that on "The Left". Lumping all characteristics of all groups together is not productive, accurate or particularly helpful. This is the kind of shit that is dividing our country and we are in a crisis.

That being said, Fuck Milo with a pineapple. He is a fucking pig, and Breitbart is nothing short of a hate publication. Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/15/heres-why-there-ought-to-be-a-cap-on-women-studying-science-and-maths/
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteFuck Milo with a pineapple.
Exactly what is your beef against pineapples? I'd say fuck him with a rusty anvil.
This aside, I think we're headed towards times where violence isn't going to be avoided and those not willing to lay their lives on the line probably ought not bother protesting to begin with.
It sounds counter intuitive, but unfortunately there are many people who understand one thing and one thing only, violent repression. Does anyone realistically believe that to stop a violent regime all that's required is a handful of happy signs and chants?
I say this not because I desire violence. I most certainly do not and to a large degree I'm too old to get involved, but it may come down to either be willing to use force or just get out of the way and let the worst elements of society have their way.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on February 04, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
Agent provocatuers are nothing new. It's been going on for a long long time. They were featured in the 1940s movie, The Grapes of Wrath. They were largely responsible for the downfall of the Union movement and on and on. History is littered with these types of people and the public has always fallen for it.
That aside there have been times when violent protest plays in the favor of the public. Occasionally it actually requires people willing to shed blood for what they know to be right. At this point in time someone giving his or her life to stop the current regime should be hailed as a national hero if given the opportunity. Think about this, when a soldier dies on the field of battle the public generally will hail them as a hero, right or wrong. When the same person is a civilian they're generally regarded as criminals even if the goal is exactly the same.

Thank you, John Wilkes Booth.

Please protest every little thing ... so that your opposition is spread thin and trivialized.  So when the new government actually does something egregious, you will be too weak and disregarded to be effective.  Also please run better candidates, and nominate and run them in a more honest and democratic manner.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

What the left is doing with their unreasonable volent riots, yes riots, - this is way passed normal demonstrations, -  is that they are pawing the way for Trump second term.

More and more Americans will switch from democrats to republicans or something else.
They will not want to associate with undisclipined hysterical rabble rousers.
Behaving like spoiled brats, without any moral fibre.
The world is watching with dismay.

Baruch

But the paid agent provocateurs ... ka-ching!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on February 04, 2017, 12:12:31 PM
What the left is doing with their unreasonable volent riots, yes riots, - this is way passed normal demonstrations, -  is that they are pawing the way for Trump second term.

More and more Americans will switch from democrats to republicans or something else.
They will not want to associate with undisclipined hysterical rabble rousers.
Behaving like spoiled brats, without any moral fibre.
The world is watching with dismay.

you are making the violent protesters out to be the norm. They are not.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR