News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

THe tolerant left

Started by pr126, February 02, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 02, 2017, 03:40:07 PM
Who were those black-clad people, anyway? Could they have been agents provocateur bent on disrupting a peaceful demonstration? Could they have been Chump supporters bent on showing how "violent" the peaceful protesters are? How do we know who the hell those guys were?

If you mean the black clad guys at the Inauguration, I already posted on that.  There is a highly organized (satire) system of anarchists who have been around for 20 years or so.  See the post I copied on this from Sargon of Akkad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 02, 2017, 06:04:12 PM
The American people DID NOT vote in someone like Chump - he was placed in the office by the wealthy criminal class.

from my understanding, Hillary had more dirty dealings in the background then he did, or did he have more just not yet revealed?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 02, 2017, 08:02:16 PM
from my understanding, Hillary had more dirty dealings in the background then he did, or did he have more just not yet revealed?

Different class of criminal mind.  NYC real estate vs Campaign contributions aren't bribes.  I bet both know mafiosi in the Big Apple ... Hillary was a temporary US senator from NY.  Generally speaking, you can't get anything done, in the US or in any other Third World Country ... with out baksheesh.

Real estate and politics are close relatives ... George Washington speculated on Ohio river lands, between the French-Indian War and he American Revolution.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 02, 2017, 03:40:07 PM
Who were those black-clad people, anyway? Could they have been agents provocateur bent on disrupting a peaceful demonstration? Could they have been Chump supporters bent on showing how "violent" the peaceful protesters are? How do we know who the hell those guys were?
Black Bloc. They're anarchist troublemakers who go to protests to cause chaos. Many of them are anarchists in the true sense of the word: they just want the entire system torn down. I've seen them with my own eyes at protests. At the big anti-war protest in San Francisco in 2004, they showed up near the end of the march and started rioting, but were quickly surrounded by the police, unmasked and arrested. When I saw them unmasked, they looked like ordinary young people, both men and women, mostly white (whether that is significant, I don't know).

It's certainly possible that Milo may have invited them to come, but it is not necessarily the case, because they alert each other to large protests.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

pr126

Why is Milo so detested by the left?

Because he holds up a mirror to them showing their hypocrisy, their lies, their brainwashed idiocy.
The left is taught to hate their culture, their country and most of all themselves.
Especially if they are "privileged" white males.

They are set against each other, fragmented, grouped by gender, color, sexual orientation, any which way, while screaming equality for all.
They purport to be tolerant and understanding while in reality they are authoritarian fascist.
Some call them selves ironically anti fascist.

This is the result of more than five decades of leftist indoctrination, starting at the first grade level, through the colleges and universities.They are also using mass migration from low IQ countries to speed up destabilization of western societies.
All designed to destroy western civilization, and to prepare for globalism.

One ring to rule them all,
one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them..

It will not work. Every time someone started to create a utopia, many millions have died.

Shiranu

QuoteWhy is Milo so detested by the left?

Hmmm... can't imagine why...

Nope, can't put my finger on it...

What could it be...

Glenn Beck on him: "You want the truth Milo? You are a hurt 13 year old boy. I don't know what pain you had to go through to make you so cold and distant from any feelings of compassion and basic kindness but causing hurt makes you into the monster you are running from."

But yes, I am sure it's just the left that get tired of his intentional trollish shenanigans and acting like a victim when people don't agree with him.

:roll:
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

"Women don't work as hard."
How many women are holding jobs like miners, sewage workers, trash collectors, road builders, steel industry,  in effect something requires heavy, unsafe labor?

How about time off for looking after a new born?  Men and women are biologically different.
If women paid less, then why would employers not choose women only for their labor force?

Well, that is what illegal immigrants are for.

As for Harry Potter and rape culture, yes it is made up. It is fantasy.
If you want to see real rape culture, come to Western Europe. Here it is real.
Just Google. You can't miss it.

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Atheon

Quote from: pr126 on February 02, 2017, 11:18:28 PM
Why is Milo so detested by the left?
Because of his hate speech, lies, mean-spiritedness, and odious, bigoted views. He spreads hateful messages about Muslims, transgender people, women, and even gay people (despite being gay himself). He also sees nothing wrong with rape.

But we oppose his speaking events because he incites violence. He holds up posters of innocent people (often transgender students on the campuses where he speaks) and provides personal information about them and encourages people to attach them.

He's an asshole on 'roids. (You decide whether 'roids mean steroids or hemorrhoids.)

Atheon

Hydra009

Quote from: Atheon on February 03, 2017, 12:19:33 AM
Because of his hate speech, lies, mean-spiritedness, and odious, bigoted views.
Pretty much, though I get the impression that a lot of that is just shit-stirring and he doesn't actually hold those views.  Trolling, in the internet-savy youth vernacular.

Let's take a minute to really appreciate how messed up you have to be to get into a twitter slapfight with Onision and make Onision look good in comparison.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 03, 2017, 12:44:41 AM
Pretty much, though I get the impression that a lot of that is just shit-stirring and he doesn't actually hold those views.  Trolling, in the internet-savy youth vernacular.

Let's take a minute to really appreciate how messed up you have to be to get into a twitter slapfight with Onision and make Onision look good in comparison.
Eh. This is not the best example imo. I think anyone that pisses on onision is funny when they piss on onision

But I do agree that Milo is a pretty shitty person

Munch

So far I've not seen anything milo yiannopoulos has done to be so hated, except by the more clueless alt left who can't take criticism. Maybe it's because his fans attack people on Twitter? Maybe he went to far with something he said once. He doesn't seem to be any worse then the amazing atheist.

I mean if his presence has caused students to go on a rampage and burn down things in their own town, he must have said some things to make them go that crazy, right?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin