News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

THe tolerant left

Started by pr126, February 02, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on February 15, 2017, 03:41:46 AM
Right wingers would NEVER employ agent provocateurs to stir up shit the same way they have done for years.
It's not difficult in the least to pay "thugs" to come in and start violence and claim to be part of the protests..but just keep on believing it's the non-violent protesters deciding suddenly to become violent for no other reason than to discredit themselves.

The Left does this too.  Pot calling kettle black.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Trump's Cabinet is filled with people dedicated to destroying the agencies they are selected to lead, his supporters want to destroy government, and his supportors don't realize yet that his policies will harm them.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 17, 2017, 01:44:42 AM
Trump's Cabinet is filled with people dedicated to destroying the agencies they are selected to lead, his supporters want to destroy government, and his supportors don't realize yet that his policies will harm them.

Typical voters?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 17, 2017, 06:10:55 AM
That is your stated view.

Voters vs candidates ... laugh or cry, your choice.  I don't support democracy ... since Ancient Athens.  This is Sparta!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 17, 2017, 01:13:48 PM
Voters vs candidates ... laugh or cry, your choice.  I don't support democracy ... since Ancient Athens.  This is Sparta!

If you want the US to be "Sparta", I am very sad for you.  It was a cruel place dedicated to warfare.  Children were subjected to withheld love, taught to endure daily restrictions. That is no way for children to be raised.

"Holding your shield or carried on it" is no way to live.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2017, 02:14:09 AM
If you want the US to be "Sparta", I am very sad for you.  It was a cruel place dedicated to warfare.  Children were subjected to withheld love, taught to endure daily restrictions. That is no way for children to be raised.

"Holding your shield or carried on it" is no way to live.

Said like a true Athenian ... bet you paint beautiful pottery too ;-)  Reality is cruel, you standup to it (a mammoth trying to defend itself from your hunting party, because you have family back at the cave) or you starve.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 19, 2017, 06:53:44 AM
Said like a true Athenian ... bet you paint beautiful pottery too ;-)  Reality is cruel, you standup to it (a mammoth trying to defend itself from your hunting party, because you have family back at the cave) or you starve.

Athenians did more for human civilization than the Spartans ever did. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 20, 2017, 12:04:54 AM
Athenians did more for human civilization than the Spartans ever did.

Then go back in time, enjoy the gay sex (in either town).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Yes, at least Spartans were Real Men (tm).  Athenians were all bottoms (no prejudice intended for men who prefer that).  Spartans say ... Athenian men make good wives ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on February 02, 2017, 10:15:24 AM
Berkley university students are intolerant to ideas that doesn't agree with them.

Is that where you want to be, America?

So much hate, and none of it directed where it belongs. You are a parody of the hard right. Do keep it up, I pass your posts along.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 20, 2017, 11:31:54 PM
So much hate, and none of it directed where it belongs. You are a parody of the hard right. Do keep it up, I pass your posts along.

OK, please pass this one on as well. Let everyone know. Thanks in advance for your efforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U

marom1963

Quote from: pr126 on February 03, 2017, 12:04:02 AM
"Women don't work as hard."
How many women are holding jobs like miners, sewage workers, trash collectors, road builders, steel industry,  in effect something requires heavy, unsafe labor?

How about time off for looking after a new born?  Men and women are biologically different.
If women paid less, then why would employers not choose women only for their labor force?

Well, that is what illegal immigrants are for.

As for Harry Potter and rape culture, yes it is made up. It is fantasy.
If you want to see real rape culture, come to Western Europe. Here it is real.
Just Google. You can't miss it.
And how many men are stuck raising children all by themselves? Just come to the US to find out!
By the by, the garbage at my home is, in fact, picked up by a woman. Another woman drives the #817 bus through town. I've also seen women on construction crews on the various road works projects going on throughout Monmouth County. At least in the US, women are slowly making their way into the dirtier, heavier jobs. I know a woman who drives a tractor-trailer cross country. The majority of people working in meat-packing plants are now women. And women have worked in factories since the late 19th Century, often under horrendous conditions. Ever hear of the Triangle Shirt-Collar Factory Fire? Many women perished in that fire because they were locked in the building and could not escape the flames. Around the World, women work in sweatshops for scant wages, so don't tell me that women don't work as hard as men - that's just bullshit!
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

If men took care of their women properly, fewer would be distracted from raising children.  Not that all women need to do that.  The goal of putting all women into the sweat shop ... was designed to destroy the families of blue collar workers.  Professional white collar worker families, not so much, but we had our own consumer stresses.  No matter how much income you have, there is always more shopping.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.