News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Baddogma saying hello!

Started by baddogma, February 01, 2017, 08:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Just checked out amazinglife.bio - pretty cool. I've never heard of that sea sheep before, it's really beautiful!

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Usually brightly colored critters are that way, to tell you they are poisonous?  Women are similar, except when they are wearing the LBD.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

kilodelta

Hey man! Thanks for dropping by and giving us an update.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

aitm

Good to hear from you Bad. Miss your fun. Try to come around more often. We don't have nearly the retards anymore, but we get a couple in here still spouting the old shit. Nothing new from the "other" side...but that's not new.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

baddogma

I know when I first joined this group I was a hot head and didn't know the refutations, just had a gut feeling and an attitude, but over the past decade or so I have read my ass off, studied, and learned so much thanks to the four horsemen, Seth, Reggie, Hawking, Dawkins especially, Aron, just tons and tons of information on a daily basis. Debating may not be as fun, but is sure is easy now. I think my "greatest moment' on here was that preacher that I used to butt heads with on a personal hate level......but then he came back about a year later and actually thanked me for helping to convert him. Now I don't do battle against the "enemy" but give the best refutation I can to help the fence sitters along the thought journey. I have converted quite a few including my wife from the dark side. We are still the largest growing group of people, the "nones". I just wish we could see the end of faith in our life times. 
"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

SGOS

You were here when I first showed up.  I hope you hang out for awhile.

Notthesun

Poster formerly known as Sky;Walker.

His life rushes onward in such torrential rhythm that only angels and devils can catch the tempo of it.