News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Baddogma saying hello!

Started by baddogma, February 01, 2017, 08:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baddogma

Hey strangers. Long time no see!
"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

PickelledEggs

You're alive?

Sent from your mom.

aitm

You mother-fucker! Where the fuck you been? Always great to hear your "voice". Hope life is on your side my friend.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Well, hello.  Whoever you are. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

yo

edit: Still wear that arrow head, btw. Thanks again :D
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

pr126

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Sal1981

_Xenu_

Whatever happened to that church you turned into a stable, or something?
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

PopeyesPappy

Hello and welcome! Stick around for a while.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well there's a username I recognize, but who the hell are the rest of these clowns?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mr_C

"Could God build a yacht so big even he could not fill it with bitches?"
-Stephen Colbert

Unbeliever

I've been wondering - where's baddogma when we need him so badly?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

baddogma

Good to see you all. Well, I suppose I owe an update. I helped start a group here in SD after I moved from Colorado. Life has been tough, finding a job up here has been really frustrating. I got laid off from the only drafting position we could find, so did my wife Julie. We have been through hell and back up here. I am still renovating this old church into a house. Maybe 3/4 done. we survived her affair, layoffs, just everything imaginable up here. It has been really tough. Then I spent the past two years rescuing a neighbor girl and dedicating my life to making hers better. Her mom had them home schooled which amounted to non-schooled for four years. Loved her like my own, but she decided to go back with her family last week and I have been once again devastated. We are on good terms though and she will still visit. SO I need to find ME again, get my life back on track. I taught as a High School Paraprofessional and also worked with Special needs kids for two years, but accepted a custodial position that was full time for the money. It is a mindless groundhog day now, no brains required, but I still help out teaching whenever I get the chance. We have sort of a cat rescue, with a couple dozen cats now. Had dogs rats a parrot and a rabbit come and go. Also rescued a vet that fell off the wagon....just gotta start focusing on myself and our relationship for a while till the wounds heal over. Reggy and I started a website called Amazinglife.bio where we post strange animals and biology information, he moved to Florida and is a high school biology teacher now. Still like brothers though we have still never met. I have met Richard Dawkins twice, Sean Faircloth, Elizabeth Cornwell, and a dozen other Youtubers. Went to the reason rally in DC in 2012. But this past year all I have done for the cause is face book rants. It has been a bumpy ride, but I hope worth it when this place is done. I think I lost my interest in the debates because as we all know they have zero new ideas and it's the same ol worn out thoroughly refuted bullshit over and over, but I have had fun here, even made the state capitol newspaper headlines going head to head with a YEC that was trying to get creationism taught in public school. I still care about the movement. I just need to get my life back on track. Good to see you all!
"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.