Stephen Bannon, Adviser, NSC Member and the Alt-Right Who Would be Pres

Started by Shiranu, January 31, 2017, 11:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 11, 2017, 06:38:32 PM
Did you feel this way about Cheney too?  I hope you did ;-)

Cheney (and it really messes with my mind to say this) was at least an adult...  Evil and mean, but not crazy.

There is something wrong with the world when I wish we could at least have Nixon and Kissinger again...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 11, 2017, 06:38:32 PM
Did you feel this way about Cheney too?  I hope you did ;-)
Well, yeah, he and Bush's Brain, Karl Rove. They were pretty scary, but nothing like what we have now. Those were the good old days...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 15, 2017, 03:09:49 AM
Flynn is gone.  1 down, 100 to go...

They are all gone in 4-8 years ... you can let the Tao do your work.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 15, 2017, 04:55:22 PM
Well, we'll have to wait and see, won't we?

Ah, but the GS folks they hire, are around for another 20 years or so ... Deep Throats ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

You don't have to be German or yell in speeches to be a fascist.  You can be American and desire to be a dictator.  Trump is showing the signs of desiring to be a dictator.

1.  Declaring internal war against minorities.
2.  Declaring external war against others.
3.  Declaring war against the mainstream press.
4.  Allying with other dictatorships like Russia.
5.  Campaigning after the eleion.
6.  Denying the facts of the election.

It can happen here.  It has happened in the past.  The past is prologue to the future.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 17, 2017, 01:51:56 AM
You don't have to be German or yell in speeches to be a fascist.  You can be American and desire to be a dictator.  Trump is showing the signs of desiring to be a dictator.

1.  Declaring internal war against minorities.
2.  Declaring external war against others.
3.  Declaring war against the mainstream press.
4.  Allying with other dictatorships like Russia.
5.  Campaigning after the eleion.
6.  Denying the facts of the election.

It can happen here.  It has happened in the past.  The past is prologue to the future.

Every German-American is a Nazi ... and every non-German-American is too.  Ask the original natives.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 17, 2017, 05:11:42 AM
Every German-American is a Nazi ... and every non-German-American is too.  Ask the original natives.

Imagine a triangle.  Imagine one side is "tiresome".  Imagine another is another is "childish".  Imagine the 3rd is "non-factual".  You are in the center. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 17, 2017, 06:14:04 AM
Imagine a triangle.  Imagine one side is "tiresome".  Imagine another is another is "childish".  Imagine the 3rd is "non-factual".  You are in the center.

The opening, at the center of the wheel, that the wheel spins around, is the most important part.  Thanks.  We just need you to suggest a more circular wheel than a triangle ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 17, 2017, 01:10:17 PM
The opening, at the center of the wheel, that the wheel spins around, is the most important part.  Thanks.  We just need you to suggest a more circular wheel than a triangle ;-)

The triangle suits my arguement.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

wo shiranu thats the first pic i've seen of bannon. That is one ugly dude.

The U.S. would probably not be polarized, if it wasn't for the invention of the GOP and the power of its voice Fox Entertainment Center (GOP -government of the president: invented during the Nixon years, put on haetus because of Nixon, a republican machine whose only purpose was to wipe the Democratic party off the face of the earth at any cost; lie, cheat, or steal)

back to the OP unfortunately at least one evil Democrat got through:a racist, zenophobic bigot by the name of Harry Truman. The U.S. is 100% responsible for the cold war between Russia and the U.S., and he takes most of the credit himself. Not only did he drop nuclear bombs on Japan after they were already trying to surrender just to show Russia what we could do, he also put crooks in the CIA and FBI that caused problems we are still dealing with today.

If you really want to know how the U.S. got so fd up that they voted for 70 yr old little boy, somebody is gonna have to sacrifice themself and actually watch the Fox entertainment I mean Fox propaganda I mean Fox entertainment/propaganda chanel to see what kind of brain washing is going on.

Technically; even though you have the end of the hose laying on the edge of the swamp; you're still draining the swamp, if your sump pump is at the bottom and its turned on.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on February 26, 2017, 03:59:04 AM
wo shiranu thats the first pic i've seen of bannon. That is one ugly dude.

The U.S. would probably not be polarized, if it wasn't for the invention of the GOP and the power of its voice Fox Entertainment Center (GOP -government of the president: invented during the Nixon years, put on haetus because of Nixon, a republican machine whose only purpose was to wipe the Democratic party off the face of the earth at any cost; lie, cheat, or steal)

back to the OP unfortunately at least one evil Democrat got through:a racist, zenophobic bigot by the name of Harry Truman. The U.S. is 100% responsible for the cold war between Russia and the U.S., and he takes most of the credit himself. Not only did he drop nuclear bombs on Japan after they were already trying to surrender just to show Russia what we could do, he also put crooks in the CIA and FBI that caused problems we are still dealing with today.
Truman is not responsible for the end of WWII with Atomic bombs.  We had them, he offered to demonstrate one, they refused to observe.  Japanese militarism started the war and it led to the horrible conclusion of it.

I also allow they that they have given up on that and are now allies.  As are Germany and Italy.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.