Stephen Bannon, Adviser, NSC Member and the Alt-Right Who Would be Pres

Started by Shiranu, January 31, 2017, 11:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

I just realized I posted that post to the wrong thread, so I moved it.

I will be in KL, but I won't be doing jewel heists or climbing the Petronas Towers on the outside.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

QuoteBut to answer your question, you argue that the left has no power, honestly though, aren't these marches and protests proof of how wrong you are?

Tell me how many actual laws that effect you those marches and protests are causing.

And again, yet again and again and again and again, you imply that the protests all share the most radical ideology, instead of a small minority being given a microphone (by you) and ignoring the other 99%. I was going to respond more, but fucking christ dude.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Yes, I personally handed Madonna the microphone, her tits really are that saggy.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

I've said it before, but to me the left in this country is ripe for a hostile takeover from the extreme far left. As the extreme far right becomes more emboldened so will the extreme far left.
Sure, people love to tell us that communism is dead and buried, but people tend to gravitate away from things they despise despite known dangers and historical data.
It's not something that will occur overnight, but given the populist platform we might just see the resurrection of far left ideology in ways nobody expects as the alternative to the asshats currently occupying Washington. Workers paradise anyone?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Munch on February 02, 2017, 06:57:24 AM
Yes, I personally handed Madonna the microphone, her tits really are that saggy.
You somehow believe everyone from the left is ready to ralley behind the likes of Madonna?  Hardly.
In every large group of people there are always a certain amount of people who will make outrageous statements. It was not very long ago that people such as Trump who would have never received a single vote from anyone on the right, but now he occupies 1600. This is like finding one dead fish on the shore and telling us that the entire ocean is polluted and needs to be drained. Yeah, drain the swamp there buddy.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on February 02, 2017, 06:57:24 AM
Madonna says some fucked up stuff, she gets roundly condemned and we all get on with our lives.

Trump says some fucked up stuff, it becomes public policy and we have to deal with the consequences of that policy.

Guess which one I'm more concerned about right now.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

When the newly most famous user of Twitter is Trump, then "Twit" has a new application of the original meaning. 

I wonder how long it will be before "to Trump" means "saying stupid things briefly". 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 05, 2017, 06:27:07 AM
When the newly most famous user of Twitter is Trump, then "Twit" has a new application of the original meaning. 

I wonder how long it will be before "to Trump" means "saying stupid things briefly".

Sorry, trump will always refer to the suit of cards in play ... particularly in a card game where you can get "trumped" aka temporary wild carded.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Baruch

And Zuckerberg the Alt-LEft who would be Pres?  Unless Elon Musk conquers with his robots!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 08, 2017, 04:09:03 AM
And Zuckerberg the Alt-LEft who would be Pres?  Unless Elon Musk conquers with his robots!
There's no such thing as an "alt-LEft" and you know it very well, don't you?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.