PETA demands removal of fictional fur from Warhammer 40k

Started by Hydra009, January 31, 2017, 01:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I want to add: when I did see this... I wasn't even mad. I'm still not. I think it's just downright amusing.

It also reminds me of when they were on Mario for his signature Mario 3 outfit.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: widdershins on February 01, 2017, 09:56:41 AM
How the hell is PETA still a thing?  I've never met anyone who didn't think they were nuts.

Same can be said about scientologists.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

trdsf

How the hell is PETA still a thing?  I've never met anyone who didn't think they were nuts.
It's basically a religion.  They've settled on one dogma and turned off their brains.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Why is Westboro Baptist still a thing?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Most cause organizations go over the line.  That's how they survive. And it goes both ways.  The NRA demands that mentally ill people forbidden to fly should have guns.  Never mind that their routine response to mass shootings is that only mentally ill people should be forbidden to have them. 

Its the old "the useful argument of the day is sufficient" idea.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!