News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Kumare

Started by Krisyork2008, June 08, 2013, 11:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krisyork2008

Anyone seen it? Just watched it and really like it.

This New Jersey born Indian named Vikram Gandhi grows a beard and puts on a robe and goes to Arizona, where he pretends to be a guru teaching inner enlightenment through yoga and others.

Good ending with the reveal, he's not harsh about it and he keeps friendships with most of his students.

Definitely worth the watch.
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand

Special B

I saw it, enjoyed it, and am glad to see a thread about it here.

He exposed the gullibility of people with spiritual beliefs without insulting them.

I laughed my ass off at the believers in several parts, but most of them were good people. I think some of them learned a valuable lesson.

I had goose bumps as he was preparing to unveil the truth to his students. That guy has balls.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

Krisyork2008

Yeah I love in the end when the girl got up and stormed out. She had his studio and everything where she was teaching his bullshit to everybody.

It's kind of like if the pope got on tv and was like,

"lawl just kidding guys, there's no god!"
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand