Linda Sarsour, co-chair for the women's march is a SJW and islamist

Started by mauricio, January 28, 2017, 01:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 29, 2017, 01:17:16 PM
"Islamist" seems to be the new "communist," if it wasn't already.

I am opposed to Orthodox Jews living in the US, disregarding US laws.  If they want to impose additional social restrictions, as a cult, like the Amish ... then so good.  I don't mind that if Muslims do that in the US ... they just can't disregard existing US laws as part of that.  So if for example, Sharia allows honor killings, which are illegal in the US ... then they can't do that.  If they want to wear hijab ... no problem for me ... there is no law against that.

Back in the day, the Soviets and the Red Chinese ... were enemies of Nato.  Islamists are also enemies .. not Muslims, though there is considerable overlap.  Muslims, not Islamists ... are the new Jews ... because the refugees are stateless, just as Jews once were.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: mauricio on January 29, 2017, 01:24:01 PM
Every term can be vacuous, ultimately what matters its what is being said. I already said it as explicitly as possible, you can ignore the word islamist and replace it with all the things about her that i find concerning and i have already laid out. I do not care whether we agree if she is an islamist or not but that we recognize that her ideas are not good and they should argued against to prevent them from spreading inside liberal movements.

The Left seek to destroy the status quo, meaning destroy society ... since the French Revolution.  And importing unlimited refugees ... particularly people who are anti-social toward their destination ... is part of getting their home countries to self destruct.  Just one of the many desperate gambits that the Left use to get into power.  They thought they were in power under Obama ... but they were mistaken ... Obama is conservative in most situations, just not with gays.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cocoa Beware

Sarsour is positively toxic. Between her and fucking Madonna leading this thing, I couldn't have felt more underwhelmed.

And yet, it was extremely effective. Trump had a complete meltdown.

If this keeps up, they are going to be wheeling Trump out of the White House in a strait jacket. By all indications he is a raving lunatic, as per Trump's White House aides:

https://www.palmerreport.com/politics/white-house-aides-admit-donald-trump-visibly-enraged-womens-march/1124/

QuoteAt least now we know how Donald Trump spent his first full day as “president” of the United States: sitting around the White House and watching television. More specifically, he was watching the coverage of the Women’s Marches in Washington and other cities around the nation and world, as millions of women and men turned out to protest against his very existence. And now his own aides are admitting that Trump became “visibly enraged” as a result.

In particular, Trump became enraged when TV news broadcasts began reporting that the crowds for the Women’s Marches were larger than the crowd for his inauguration ceremony the day before; for that matter the Women’s March in Washington alone outdrew his inaugural. Trump was so bothered by the sight that he insisted press secretary Sean Spicer immediately issue a denial, even as his aides tried to talk him out of it. This may explain why Spicer didn’t even so much as have an opportunity to put on a suit that fit him before heading to the briefing room.

In any case the stunt appears to have backfired. Trump’s own aides were apparently so put off by the incident that they’ve leaked it to Washington Post just to distance themselves from their boss’s antics. Meanwhile CNN refused to air Spicer’s statement live on-air, under the assumption that it would be dishonest.

Munch

Have to admit, the idea of trump being the first president that gets driven insane by the mounting pressure of responsibility, public pressure, and half the country calling him out on his actions, it would make for an awesome scene and movie.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gilgamesh

Brown people come before women on the SJW 'oppression hierarchy.' That's how you have SJW's in bed with Islam, despite Islam being very anti social justice and sexist; Brown men have more oppression points than white women. The smart man (or woman) should remind oneself that islam is not a even a race, but that truth isn't relevant to people who want to play identity politics.

Cocoa Beware

Quote from: Munch on January 29, 2017, 09:08:52 PM
Have to admit, the idea of trump being the first president that gets driven insane by the mounting pressure of responsibility, public pressure, and half the country calling him out on his actions, it would make for an awesome scene and movie.

I'm thinking at this point, eventually something has to give.

His approval rating is now a staggering 36%, and I can only assume it will continue to plummet. If it gets into the mid 20's or something, the Republicans will simply have to find some way to get rid of him lest he do even more damage. (Getting a hold of his tax returns might do it)

By the way I love the Sans avatar.

Shiranu

And Pence's approval rating will likely sink lower than Trump. Trump at least has people who bought into his... quasi-populist... ideas. Pence is just more of the same but of the worst variety.

The minority of American people decided the majority will be unhappy for the next four, eight, who knows how many years until the pendulum shifts back to something more rational. But even once Trump, Pence, Ryan and the rest are gone, even if we replace them... the damage has been done.

Legislative issues aside, we have the deeper underlying issue that our society is becoming one of hatred and fear for one another rather than one of peace and love. Even within my generation those things creep into our daily lives. Who knows how long until the next cultural revolution will be that will attempt to restore some harmony? Cultures can change extremely quickly, or take hundreds of years to finally reach a catalyst point.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on January 29, 2017, 10:21:25 PMTrump at least has people who bought into his... quasi-populist... ideas.
Yeah.  It's always pretty strange to see The Man rail against The Man.

Atheon

Quote from: Shiranu on January 29, 2017, 10:21:25 PM
Legislative issues aside, we have the deeper underlying issue that our society is becoming one of hatred and fear for one another rather than one of peace and love. Even within my generation those things creep into our daily lives. Who knows how long until the next cultural revolution will be that will attempt to restore some harmony? Cultures can change extremely quickly, or take hundreds of years to finally reach a catalyst point.
America is becoming the Land of the Unfree because it has become the Home of the Unbrave. Right-wingers are driven by fear, which makes them cowards. Fear of freedom, fear of equality, fear of Muslims, fear of gays, fear of immigrants, fear of black people, fear of Jews.

The only thing I fear is fear itself.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

Quote from: Atheon on January 29, 2017, 10:57:56 PM
America is becoming the Land of the Unfree because it has become the Home of the Unbrave. Right-wingers are driven by fear, which makes them cowards. Fear of freedom, fear of equality, fear of Muslims, fear of gays, fear of immigrants, fear of black people, fear of Jews.

The only thing I fear is fear itself.

To be fair, I don't think this fear is particularly endemic to the right-ring and not to the left. Both sides possess it in spades... I would just say that the left does not use that fear as the basis for their policy as the right does. But the left certainly uses fear as a tool to help inspire people to vote in their favour by making it more about fearing what the right will do (which is admittedly fear worthy) rather than making their message one of love and hope.

I think this is a long-term failing strategy, because you are only playing their own game. You cannot beat the hateful and the fear mongerer at what they are masters at. You have to fight to your own strengths and force them to engage you on your terms.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Atheon

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Sure there are fearful people on the left, but fear is what defines the right. All right-wingers (but not necessarily all conservatives) are cowards at the core.

It's fear that leads to the loss of freedom. Freedom should never be compromised for security. It is possible, however, to maximize security without sacrificing an iota of freedom.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

pr126

Baruch wrote
QuoteThe Left seek to destroy the status quo, meaning destroy society ... since the French Revolution.  And importing unlimited refugees ... particularly people who are anti-social toward their destination ... is part of getting their home countries to self destruct.  Just one of the many desperate gambits that the Left use to get into power.  They thought they were in power under Obama ... but they were mistaken ... Obama is conservative in most situations, just not with gays.

That is about accurate.

However, the left is ignorant about Islam.
Islam will never share power. This is a zero sum game.
The left will either fight to the death with Islam for supremacy or convert to Islam themselves.
Welcome to the 7th century with nuclear weapons.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 29, 2017, 10:35:52 PM
Yeah.  It's always pretty strange to see The Man rail against The Man.

Upper class civil war ... duck!  I deplore violence, but this is what you get in the Venetian or Florentine republics, led by merchant princes and bankers.  Ciao!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.