Liberal Woman Democrat on How We Gave Trump the Presidency

Started by Shiranu, January 28, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Funny, I thought liberals blamed everything on racism and men...

This has many more views than any of the "SJW voices of liberalism" that I have seen, and I have only seen it shared among liberals (how many of the radical SJW videos have about 90% of the comments being all about how terrible SJW are).

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

If, and a big if the progressive wing of the party can regain control they're also going to have to become the new defacto establishment just like right now the entire R party is now the establishment. That word establishment is in reality just a metaphor for majority doing business as usual. Once the extraordinary becomes the norm it becomes the establishment. I'm ok with that, but the Rs get to define the definition of words for us.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 28, 2017, 11:29:51 AM
If, and a big if the progressive wing of the party can regain control they're also going to have to become the new defacto establishment just like right now the entire R party is now the establishment. That word establishment is in reality just a metaphor for majority doing business as usual. Once the extraordinary becomes the norm it becomes the establishment. I'm ok with that, but the Rs get to define the definition of words for us.

That is what led the Clintons into moving the Democrat party into the Me-Too party.  It is called triangulation ... I call it self-strangulation.  Are you happy yet?  Offer a good alternative to Republicans, and you might get votes.  Why vote for a Me-Too when you could just vote for a real Republican?  Or in my case, a pox on both your houses, and vote Independent.  The Democrat plan it to assist the Republicans in alienating all the women and colored folk, and then let demographics do your hard work for you.  Sorry, but it turns out quite a few women, Blacks and Hispanics are sick and tired of being exploited by the DNC.  "you have no choice, you must vote for us" is not a real strategy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.