News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A Very Expensive Poison

Started by Unbeliever, January 27, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

This may well be the most informative listening I've done in a long time, and I listen to NPR a lot! I heard this on "Fresh Air" last night:

Journalist: Russia's Interference Is An 'Assault On The Western Liberal Order'

You can listen, if you like, here.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Bull by a yet another member of MI6.  Putin is no saint, he is ex KGB.  On the basis of sainthood, we have to kill every human being, not just "evil" Russians.  The Western order is crap ... it won't survive as long as the turds at the top are destroying it (Western turds, not Russian turds).  There have been people who have hated and sought the destruction of Russia ... long before the October Revolution.  I choose not to hate anyone, or be naive about anyone's true intentions.  The best thing that could happen to the Western order (aka post WW II or post Soviet collapse) would be for the West to collapse.  Creative destruction, and purging of Cold War ghosts.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

The Nation magazine is taking a different look at western foreign policy under Trump.. Worth the read or at least thinking about and The Nation is hardly a right wing rag..
https://www.thenation.com/article/the-liberal-postwar-order-is-dying-and-thats-a-good-thing/
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

fencerider

Haven't had a subscription to the Nation in a while. It is a mag for deep thinkers and it definitely requires some free time get into it. Didnt have a lot of time when I ended the subscription.

This article mentioned that the rest of the world is learning to work together to make a future where the U.S. is irrelevant. Interesting that a left leaning journalist would agree with someone as far on the right as Alex Jones
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 27, 2017, 07:34:26 PM
Bull by a yet another member of MI6.  Putin is no saint, he is ex KGB.  On the basis of sainthood, we have to kill every human being, not just "evil" Russians.  The Western order is crap ... it won't survive as long as the turds at the top are destroying it (Western turds, not Russian turds).  There have been people who have hated and sought the destruction of Russia ... long before the October Revolution.  I choose not to hate anyone, or be naive about anyone's true intentions.  The best thing that could happen to the Western order (aka post WW II or post Soviet collapse) would be for the West to collapse.  Creative destruction, and purging of Cold War ghosts.
Yes, but then, you're an anarchist, are you not? Tear everything down so we can rebuild it from the ground up? Or if the upper world is no longer habitable, from the ground down?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 28, 2017, 03:56:38 PM
Yes, but then, you're an anarchist, are you not? Tear everything down so we can rebuild it from the ground up? Or if the upper world is no longer habitable, from the ground down?

I did post that link to Sargon of Akkad that completely analyzed the current Anarchist politics.  Did you watch it?  But no, I am a statist, not an anarchist.  I will be driving the Abrams tank thru your front door, to melt your snowflakes (but please don't make me go there, like the Hulk, you won't like me when I am angry).  See California secession ... and maybe 10 million dead Americans.  It isn't going to be with muskets against the Rebels this time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Sorry, but I have so little time to be on here that I must necessarily prioritize my time. So no, I didn't watch it.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 29, 2017, 06:31:05 PM
Sorry, but I have so little time to be on here that I must necessarily prioritize my time. So no, I didn't watch it.

Well hopefully you read my last post just above your last post ;-)  I may be a freethinker, but I am no anarchist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found