News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Red Feed/Blue Feed

Started by PickelledEggs, January 27, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 29, 2017, 05:18:27 PM
America used to be called "the home of the brave," but I think it's become a nation of paranoid schizophrenics - the Europeans who invaded here killed off all the braves, along with the bison.
Since 911, America has become coward central.  The Repubs have learned the sheeple can be yanked around by the fear card.  A week after 911 I got very, very sick of hearing 'Aren't you scared??"
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

MooHamHead

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 29, 2017, 10:12:24 PM
Since 911, America has become coward central.  The Repubs have learned the sheeple can be yanked around by the fear card.  A week after 911 I got very, very sick of hearing 'Aren't you scared??"
The liberals use the fear, hate, and violence. Those of reason defend this great Republic and our Republican form of Federalism.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Mike Cl

Quote from: MooHamHead on January 30, 2017, 09:48:58 PM
The liberals use the fear, hate, and violence. Those of reason defend this great Republic and our Republican form of Federalism.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
Yeah--right.  And Faux news is fair and balanced.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Keep in mind that the majority of US voters voted for Clinton.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

Their bad .. they could have had Gary Johnson ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 31, 2017, 12:57:11 PM
Their bad .. they could have had Gary Johnson ;-)

I could have beaten Johnson in a fair debate.  I know where Aleppo is.  In fact, (and don't spread this around please) I even know where Uzbekistan is. 

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 08:47:46 AM
Well, it only seems that way because of the millions of dead people who voted...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 01:29:47 PM
I could have beaten Johnson in a fair debate.  I know where Aleppo is.  In fact, (and don't spread this around please) I even know where Uzbekistan is.

So are you Turkmen or Cream of Tartar?  Any idiot can become President, and usually does ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 31, 2017, 04:28:02 PM
Well, it only seems that way because of the millions of dead people who voted...

Don't say that about the welfare mothers!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

This story has gotten much less attention than it deserves.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 31, 2017, 07:33:26 PM
So are you Turkmen or Cream of Tartar?  Any idiot can become President, and usually does ;-))

Neither.  And Trump proves that anyone with enough money and determination can become President these days.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2017, 06:24:28 AM
Neither.  And Trump proves that anyone with enough money and determination can become President these days.

Washington was one of the richest men in America, thanks to his wife, Martha.  Reminds me of John Kerry ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Mermaid on January 28, 2017, 03:02:38 PM
You have a point. I was born in 1963, and cannot remember in my lifetime anything this blatantly crazy.
I'm also vintage 1963, and I quite agree.  I've even gotten nostalgic for the relative sanity of the Watergate scandal.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on February 25, 2017, 04:31:45 PM
I'm also vintage 1963, and I quite agree.  I've even gotten nostalgic for the relative sanity of the Watergate scandal.

Young people just don't get it, and we didn't when we were 20.  My parents were in the Greatest Generation.  Then entropy sets in.  I am in the Almost Great Generation .. and my daughter is in the Lost Generation.  Shades of the 1920s ... when my grandparents were 20.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.