News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Red Feed/Blue Feed

Started by PickelledEggs, January 27, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

My friend shared this on his wall. Very interesting to see the two sides and what both see.... side by side. I knew both sides see a completely different reality, but this is to a level that I couldn't even imagine.

Go take a look.
http://graphics.wsj.com/blue-feed-red-feed/

Unbeliever

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 27, 2017, 03:42:47 PM
My friend shared this on his wall. Very interesting to see the two sides and what both see.... side by side. I knew both sides see a completely different reality, but this is to a level that I couldn't even imagine.

Go take a look.
http://graphics.wsj.com/blue-feed-red-feed/

I think extreme binary division was inevitable as a result of our two-party system. I'm afraid it may get worse yet.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

We aren't meant to live together.  My apartment isn't big enough ;-)  But that doesn't mean I need to kill my neighbor.  I also won't love my neighbor, she is too old and ugly ;-))

So you long for a mystical one people one leader one thought society ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiZ1hw0cHNY

Check into Nazis Anonymous?  America is the 4th Reich since 1945.  But in competition with the USSA version.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2017, 04:32:23 PM
I think extreme binary division was inevitable as a result of our two-party system. I'm afraid it may get worse yet.

I feel like it's strengthened, due to Facebook analytics, though.

People, even with the same groups of friends will see a completely different feed, due to the things they click on and interact with. It's a downward spiral from there.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 27, 2017, 07:48:31 PM
I feel like it's strengthened, due to Facebook analytics, though.

People, even with the same groups of friends will see a completely different feed, due to the things they click on and interact with. It's a downward spiral from there.

Facebook, Google and Wiki are CIA false flags.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I notice there's a lot more "alternative facts" on the right side of the page.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

All the news print to fit..
Mad Magazine was way ahead of its time.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 27, 2017, 08:14:07 PM
I notice there's a lot more "alternative facts" on the right side of the page.
Yeah. It's really striking.... But it's at the same time very interesting to see what info they are being fed. If this is accurate, it would explain why the people I know on social media seem so.... out of touch with reality.

AllPurposeAtheist

Wasn't it Mad Magazine that used the blurb, all the news print to fit? Way ahead of their time.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 27, 2017, 09:01:09 PM
Wasn't it Mad Magazine that used the blurb, all the news print to fit? Way ahead of their time.
I've never read Mad... :(

Mermaid

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 27, 2017, 08:59:42 PM
lol wow what?
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's just really interesting and pretty much defines our times.

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Mermaid

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2017, 04:32:23 PM

believe that. As much as I don't want to. Half the country is suicidal.