"My Job is to Shut Other White People Down"

Started by pr126, January 27, 2017, 12:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Yeah, self hating White, self hating woman, self hating Democrat.  Three strikes and you are out.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Atrocious. This kind of shit is alienating and self-defeating. We need to unify like MLK and other Civil Rights leaders of the 1960s did.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Feral Atheist

I want to hurt myself after listening to only a portion of that  idiots rant.
In dog beers I've only had one.

FaithIsFilth

Look at how the black racists in the back respond to that with their huge smiles. Sickening. You tell blacks that they can't be racist, and that tells them that anything goes. Anything against white people is acceptable. Blacks are being taught to be even more racist.

The Democrats seem pretty hopeless at the moment. Bernie or bust for 2020. If the party refuses to get behind him, they deserve to lose again.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 27, 2017, 09:31:45 AM
Atrocious. This kind of shit is alienating and self-defeating. We need to unify like MLK and other Civil Rights leaders of the 1960s did.

What did Bentsen say to Quayle?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWXRNySMW4s

You folks aren't MLK, nor do you support MLK's vision ... which wasn't ... to make Democrats victorious.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 27, 2017, 12:38:28 PM
Bernie, or maybe Michelle?

Michelle being maybe better than Barak, is because Barak set such a low standard ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Munch on January 27, 2017, 12:38:28 PM
Bernie, or maybe Michelle?
Heck no. Michelle would be a wet dream for the establishment. If the Dems are going to choose an establishment person, I think Biden would be the smarter choice. For me to actually want the Dems to win though, they'd have to put up a Bernie Sanders or maybe Elizabeth Warren. Bernie would be better though.

Shiranu

Biden is easily the best candidate... Elizabeth Warren is almost on the same teir though.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

A white girl asking for advice from black folk. Now I dun seen it all! Oh wait, I dun seen a shoe fly, I dun seen a horsefly, but I aint never seen an elephant fly.

Would like to see a longer clip...

White girl says to the white folk "If you tell me your not a racist, I'm gonna tell you to shut-up and sit down". I wanna know what she is geting at

and I wanna know what happens if she takes the blue pill.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: mauricio on January 28, 2017, 04:43:56 PM
Makes me cringe.

You will have to be made of tougher stuff for the next 12 months.  Civil War is coming.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I'm white, male, over 65, and I think Trump is nuts.  I would say more but I don't want anyone to think I'm a Democrat.  I've burned my card, hidden all my Clinton posters in my neighbors' yard and scraped off all the bumper stickers.  With luck, I'll be the last one in the neighborhood they come for...

In fact, forget I posted this. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!