Wealthy Preparing to Survive Doomsday

Started by Unbeliever, January 26, 2017, 05:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 01, 2017, 07:44:26 PM
Believe me, if people start looking to you like they'd be good to eat, and you're starving, you'll forget all about kosher.

Best eats at Alferd Packer Grill at University of Colorado Boulder Campus.  Alferd Packer is the only person convicted of cannibalism in US history.

http://www.colorado.edu/umc/dining/alferd-packer

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

I have zero interest in any of these so called survivalist societies. If it becomes true that the earth is about to become one big nuclear wasteland then I'll be just fine getting vaporized.
Yeah, I read those 'out of the ashes' books back in the 70s too and once bought into the fantasy about surviving it all, but realized that even if it happens (and it probably will someday) there will be little if anything left to make it worth the effort. Who wants to live in a world dominated by self entitled twits anyway?  Oh wait..that's our current state of affairs. All out nuclear war certainly isn't going to improve it.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on February 01, 2017, 07:50:53 PM
Best eats at Alferd Packer Grill at University of Colorado Boulder Campus.  Alferd Packer is the only person convicted of cannibalism in US history.

http://www.colorado.edu/umc/dining/alferd-packer

I've always loved the stuff that goes on around college campuses.

Baruch

Hopefully the University of Colorado students have never taken this literally ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 01, 2017, 07:44:26 PM
Believe me, if people start looking to you like they'd be good to eat, and you're starving, you'll forget all about kosher.

Go for the thighs.  They look like BBQ...  And butts are very vague.  The Donner Party discovered that, as did some sailors at times.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 05, 2017, 01:21:45 PM
Go for the thighs.  They look like BBQ...  And butts are very vague.  The Donner Party discovered that, as did some sailors at times.

Yes, the law of the sea ... be sure someone else gets the short straw ;-(  Only the living can argue about ethics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.