Trump threatens to "send in the Feds" to fix Chicago homicide rate

Started by Hydra009, January 25, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 05, 2017, 07:27:34 AM
Yeah, more guns always make things better.

More voters don't make things better ;-)  And I swear, some vote loaded ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Lets send EVERYONE in Detroit guns and let them fight it out.  When the population gets down to about zero, the housing market will be WIDE open for Trumpian-style profit!!!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Jason78

Nuke the city from orbit.   It's the only way to be sure.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Cavebear

Unbeliever

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on February 04, 2017, 12:01:28 PM
There are ways this won't work, and ways this might work.  Have the federal government take over administration of Chicago, suspend the gun laws, give a 9mm semi-automatic hand gun to every adult who doesn't have a criminal record, and wait.
That sounds like Archie Bunker's idea that to stop hijackings they should issue every passenger a "rod."

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 17, 2017, 05:39:26 PM
That sounds like Archie Bunker's idea that to stop hijackings they should issue every passenger a "rod."

TSA was an even worse solution ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Gawdzilla Sama

I love his habit of saying things like "Send in the feds", because he has no idea who would be sent or what theytw ould do, or how it would be accomplished. T.rump knows nothing about the realities of government.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 18, 2017, 06:01:08 AM
I love his habit of saying things like "Send in the feds", because he has no idea who would be sent or what theytw ould do, or how it would be accomplished. T.rump knows nothing about the realities of government.

Obama was an expert?  Only at posturing.  A real President would realize you can't push a rope, or a Congress controlled by an opposition party.  And when Congress was controlled by his party, we got ACA, which is in meltdown.  But then Biden was the real President, as was Cheney in the prior administration.  Why impeach Trump, when Pence is probably the real President from the get-go?  You Americans, so easily fooled.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on February 18, 2017, 06:31:53 AM
Obama was an expert?  Only at posturing.
You're consistent with the bullshit, I'll give you that much. Do you have any filters at all?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 18, 2017, 05:56:06 PM
You're consistent with the bullshit, I'll give you that much. Do you have any filters at all?

I voted for Obama twice, because of the Republican alternative ... the first time on hope and change ... but we didn't get any from the "fake-in-chief".  It is like the Bush Sr's Potatoe Head VP is channeling his thoughts into the last 4 Presidents (including Trump).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on February 18, 2017, 09:08:25 PM
I voted for Obama twice, because of the Republican alternative ... the first time on hope and change ... but we didn't get any from the "fake-in-chief".  It is like the Bush Sr's Potatoe Head VP is channeling his thoughts into the last 4 Presidents (including Trump).
Non sequiturs as usual.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear