News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Stranger followed!

Started by kathyline, January 25, 2017, 02:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kathyline

I am here to share a strange thing happened to me last week. I was in a shopping mall purchasing some goods. I found a sinister man standing near the bakery section. I gave out a look at him and walked back to the elevator. While walking, I felt someone following me and was upset to find that it was the same man I saw there. He entered the lift along with me and I felt little relieved as there were 3 other people also. I could see him staring at me. I became panic as the 2 members got down to the 2nd floor and the last one in the 1st floor. He accompanied me to the parking area. I walked a little bit fast. When he was at a distance of 200 m away from me I pressed the button of automated safe alarm   on my smartphone and I got a call from them. As I talked to them about the situation, he just vanished. That day was really horrible. Thank God and thanks to the app. Has anyone of you experienced this kind of situations? Share here.

Link removed.
-Pickelledeggs

Atheon

Creepy as hell. Scary.

Personally, I would have stayed in the most public space I could find, and maybe talked to mall security. If he saw you talking to a cop and pointing in his direction, maybe he would have buggered off.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.
Goodbye.

Well that was quick. Was her link infested with viruses?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 25, 2017, 07:48:22 AM
Goodbye.

Considering that she made only 4 post before this, I'm going to guess her link went to some gaudy website that had a million ads to click on and was trying to sell you something.

It's a common tactic. They'll make a few posts to seem like a committed member, and then try to spin some story about how a specific product saved them from (insert situation here).

Me, I'm playing the long game. In a few more years you'll all be buying boner pills from me.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 25, 2017, 07:48:22 AM
Goodbye.

It turns out it was spam. Not sure if it was infested with a virus, but there were 2 other members, that oddly enough interacted with each other. All of them had a similar post and included their link in the same way.

I treated it as spam and sock accounts. All 3 accounts are now banned.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on January 25, 2017, 12:09:30 PM
Considering that she made only 4 post before this, I'm going to guess her link went to some gaudy website that had a million ads to click on and was trying to sell you something.

It's a common tactic. They'll make a few posts to seem like a committed member, and then try to spin some story about how a specific product saved them from (insert situation here).

Me, I'm playing the long game. In a few more years you'll all be buying boner pills from me.
You told me our boner pill deal was exclusive!

PickelledEggs

Also. All 3 of them had 4-5 posts and then they went MIA. So it's not like we're going to be missing any content from them

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on January 25, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

I need those now, damn it! Hurry up.

P.S. Thanks for the intel @PickelledEggs
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

trdsf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 25, 2017, 12:20:15 PM
I need those now, damn it! Hurry up.
Make sure you swallow them quickly or you'll get a stiff neck.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

AllPurposeAtheist

I never have trusted anyone named Kathy.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Michael M Perez

Non of my family members have experienced but I would suggest you to be careful next time. you never know what was his intention. Did you report to anyone. Without delay you need to take some kind of help