The Evil Deeds of Trump and the Republicans

Started by Atheon, January 25, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

Now you can be jailed for laughing at the dear leader and his lieutenants.

Goodbye freedom... it was nice while it lasted.

Hello dictatorship... think happy thoughts.

Woman convicted for laughing at Jeff Sessions

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/code-pink-sessions-laughter-trial.html?_r=0
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Poor trial result.  It has been too easy to convict people of disorderly conduct at political rallies and at government official public events.  But do you think this wouldn't have happened with President Shrub?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Just goes to show the dictatorial nature of Republicans. That scumbag who shouted "You lie" to Obama was not persecuted by the government for his outburst.

In other news of Republican evil,

"Nobody dies because they don’t have access to health care." - Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/05/06/nobody-dies-because-they-dont-have-access-to-health-care-gop-lawmaker-says-he-got-booed/?utm_term=.efea1d1a415b

If you're a Republican, this is the kind of awful people you support.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

"Nobody dies because they don’t have access to health care." - Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID)

I was told once by someone who had lived in Indiana ... that they are the stupidest of the Americans.

On the other hand, I see no human right to avoid death.  It is a good thing that everyone dies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

hrdlr110

Here's my thoughts on what may have made the difference in trump winning the electoral vote. One word.  Had his comment getting off that bus with Billy bush was not "grab them by the pussy", but instead was "grab them by the cunt", I seriously think he loses. God folk just detest that word, and there's no second meaning you can conjure up to make it seem less severe. Pussy = nice kitty. Remember,  the religious are deluded,  it's no stretch for them to be able to self delude.  A cunt is just a cunt,  can't sugar coat that one.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 30, 2017, 09:02:29 PM
let me tell you what i think by basing on some revealition from some writers.
it may seem likee conspiracy but reflects the reality enough.

KIm were is raised by the States and is therefore the man of them. Do you know he have taken his education in overseas, out of n korea.. He is working for the interests of the states in the region. There has been a conflict between Chine and the states ana the states wanna shape the region and on global scale, wanna shape the world.

some things no longer are conspiracy.

Kim Jong-un is probably one of the most insane people on the entire planet.  He is a sad little man, desperate for recognition and deserving none.  His cruelty to his own people is beyond measure.  Hitler would gag reading of Kim's actions.

If Kim died and was eaten by a cow, and the cow pooped, I would not use the manure to fertilize my garden for concern of contamination. 

And even then, I am only being polite... 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

fencerider

Quote from: Cavebear on May 09, 2017, 04:29:44 AM
If Kim died and was eaten by a cow, and the cow pooped, I would not use the manure to fertilize my garden for concern of contamination
Thats what an incinerator is for.... not to mention only a rabid cow would eat meat. and only a crazy rabid cow would choose to eat Kimchi. Time to throw them all in the incinerator
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 11, 2017, 12:06:56 AM
Thats what an incinerator is for.... not to mention only a rabid cow would eat meat. and only a crazy rabid cow would choose to eat Kimchi. Time to throw them all in the incinerator

I like kimchi, though only the tame American kind (it means pickled whatever ... what we see is pickled cabbage).  This is why we can't have nice things ... the US is a false god, judges everyone, invades everyone to put down bad people, bad governments.  Have you ever heard of ... Vietnam?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Sometimes, one can only hope for a fatal disease afflicting truly insane megalomaniac psychopaths...  Although a well aimed drone is acceptable.  Some people just do NOT deserve to live.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!