Author Topic: The Evil Deeds of Trump and the Republicans  (Read 1818 times)

Online Baruch

Re: The Evil Deeds of Trump and the Republicans
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2017, 06:43:22 AM »
I thought you liberals don't believe in evil.  That every thing you dislike is caused by "lesser good" ... your own flavor of "good" being the superior kind ... natch.
שלום

Online Munch

« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2017, 10:32:16 AM »
I thought you liberals don't believe in evil.  That every thing you dislike is caused by "lesser good" ... your own flavor of "good" being the superior kind ... natch.

Evil does exist though, it's in the eyes of every child when they want a milky bar, or the tomatoes rotting at the bottom of your salad shelf. It's in the springtime flowers when they attract bees only get them covered in pollen, or the extended edition re-release of total recall.

Offline Atheon (OP)

« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2017, 11:08:20 AM »
Nah. We believe in evil.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2017, 11:56:30 AM »
Nah. We believe in evil.

I accept that some people are just downright mean evil and hateful.  I just don't assign the cause to some deity. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead