The Evil Deeds of Trump and the Republicans

Started by Atheon, January 25, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 17, 2017, 05:44:39 PM
trying (and largely succeeding) to smear Gawd on everything they can get their hands on

They let the cat outa da bag today. Trump aint really that good a Christian, but somebody told him he could get some votes by talking like he was. Made some dumb mistakes, and the church he goes to says something about your wealth proves how much faith you have
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on April 18, 2017, 07:57:18 AM
Yet another Republican doing what Republicans do.

"GOP Senator Ralph Shortey Hit With Child Prostitution Charges"

http://alternativemediasyndicate.com/2017/03/24/gop-senator-ralph-shortey-hit-child-prostitution-charges/

Recent report of coverups in the State Dept under Hillary.  Our ambassador to Belgium, who was a big fund raiser for the Obama election ... was caught doing sex traffic with both adults and children in Belgium.  The State Dept covered it up (see Watergate).  They punished the whistleblower, and gave the ambassador a slap on the wrist.  They even had the CIA/FBI break into the lawyer's office working for the State Dept whistleblower.

I read media similar to what you read, but they say that Democrats are Reptilians.  The Internets always tell the truth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 20, 2017, 10:09:31 AM
President Trump funnels re-election funds to Trump businesses
QuoteThe Wall Street Journal reported Saturday.
Must be the easiest job journalism.

Get in to work in the morning, read the papers and pick an article you like, quote it for your editor, job done.
Hey, it must be true, read it in the WSJ.
Lunch, then get ready for home.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Trump:  "Korea actually used to be a part of China"

Koreans:  ?!

Maybe this was what he's referring to, but of course that predates the Republic of Korea.

Either way, it's a pretty dubious statement from what I assume is the world's foremost expert on Korean history (among other self-awarded titles) and definitely not very good PR.

QuoteTrump’s description echoes a Chinese nationalist version and ignores the competing interpretations of the relations among Korea, China and Japan.
There's a theory floating around that Trump just echos whoever spoke to him last.  Considering that the last person to speak to him was the President of China, this seems to lend credence to this theory.

Baruch

I would certainly give North Korea to China, but it doesn't belong to me, and the Chinese don't want it.  A prior Chinese invasion of N Korea, ended the Sui dynasty.  Not all invasions work according to plan.  The similar early invasion of S Korea by Japan, was also a disaster, for the Japanese.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on April 20, 2017, 11:02:31 AM
Must be the easiest job journalism.

Get in to work in the morning, read the papers and pick an article you like, quote it for your editor, job done.
Hey, it must be true, read it in the WSJ.
Lunch, then get ready for home.

Wait until the Republicans deport all the Democrats to N Korea .. where they will be better appreciated.  Deportation isn't just for Latin Americans ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Republicans seek to support themselves.  Democrats tend to support others.

By all logic, I should be a Republican.  My parents were, my financial status suggests I should be, my career encouraged it.  But somehow I still am not.  I guess I prefer an open neighborhood to a gated one.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 21, 2017, 04:56:55 AM
Republicans seek to support themselves.  Democrats tend to support others.

By all logic, I should be a Republican.  My parents were, my financial status suggests I should be, my career encouraged it.  But somehow I still am not.  I guess I prefer an open neighborhood to a gated one.

I am pro-business (legit business) so I should be a Republican, since they are pro-business.  The Democrats are sans-cullote.  But Watergate was a deal breaker.  I couldn't follow either parent, and liberal Democrats (not Wallace) seemed the way forward.  But over time they aren't so liberal anymore ... right back to the 1960s we are.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

yup hydra they were all part of china at one time. Japan long ago like maybe 500 years. Korea got its independence around the time of the American revolution(or was it Vietnam?) and Vietnam(or was it Korea?) got its indepence around the time of the Civil War...

dont quote me I dont remember the dates.

These days the Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese all hate each other, but they all hate Vietnamese more..... no reason to try to figure it out if Trump gets to do his thing. Be some rearrangin of the furniture by that yooge big league guy
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on April 21, 2017, 11:37:14 PM
yup hydra they were all part of china at one time. Japan long ago like maybe 500 years. Korea got its independence around the time of the American revolution(or was it Vietnam?) and Vietnam(or was it Korea?) got its indepence around the time of the Civil War...

dont quote me I dont remember the dates.

These days the Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese all hate each other, but they all hate Vietnamese more..... no reason to try to figure it out if Trump gets to do his thing. Be some rearrangin of the furniture by that yooge big league guy

Westerners like to claim "they all look alike" but it isn't so.  The Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and Vietnamese were all influenced by Chinese civilization, but they don't look alike or think alike.  China is a big country with many minorities, and a lot of racism.  Korea is divided in two.  Japan is divided by ageism.  Vietnam is doing relatively well, because they are getting outsourcing from China.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Korea was briefly conquered by the Chinese, but has never functionally been part of China.  Mostly because China has never really wanted outsiders as part of the "Middle Kingdom".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 24, 2017, 06:13:16 AM
Korea was briefly conquered by the Chinese, but has never functionally been part of China.  Mostly because China has never really wanted outsiders as part of the "Middle Kingdom".

Yes.  Chinese policy has been and remains ... don't allow anyone else in Korea, because that is a vector for invading China.  Hence we can't allow Spain to keep Florida.  China always wants to control Korea, not occupy it.   Truman screwed that up, by dividing Korea ... because Korea could be used to invade Japan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: fencerider on April 21, 2017, 11:37:14 PM
Be some rearrangin of the furniture by that yooge big league guy

Just a bit of global feng shui, huh? Sounds like fun...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman