A nd
L echerous
D runk

T otalitarian
R epublican
U neducated
M ista
P ricksta

Are these the qualificatons to become a billioner and a president?

Even you could do it then if you tried.

Baruch

There is only one FDR etc ... and they are dead.  Stop looking for the President you falsely remember (particularly if they lived before you were born).  Stop looking for an ideal presented to you on TV shows and movies (was Henry Fonda a good President, in Fail Safe?).  It is what it is, get over it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 05, 2017, 04:52:41 PM
Despite everything, the idiots still aren't reading the writing on the wall.  Trump wasn't joking when he said he could shoot someone and not lose support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YejX41ieY3k

damn it

Baruch

How about ... shoot an airbase in Syria ... while trying to avoid hitting Russians? ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on April 06, 2017, 06:03:40 AM
Are these the qualificatons to become a billioner and a president?

Even you could do it then if you tried.

Have you accumulated a $billion?  A $million?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on April 07, 2017, 12:35:23 AM
Have you accumulated a $billion?  A $million?
No. I do not have those qualifications.

Cavebear

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 07, 2017, 05:16:56 AM
OH!  Well then, you don't matter to Trump.

Only his fellow Kenyans mattered to Obama ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Democracy is truly dead. The Republican totalitarians just stole the Supreme Court. After unconstitutionally and illegally denying Obama his nomination, something that had never been done before, the Republican thugs changed the filibuster rule unilaterally, and stole the Supreme Court seat, installing an extreme-right ideologue.

To anyone who did not vote for Hillary because they wanted Sanders or Stein, FUCK YOU. You did this.

To anyone who did not vote because "my vote doesn't count" or "I don't vote" or "I don't care about politics", FUCK YOU. You did this.

To anyone who voted for Tmurp, FUCK YOU AND DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH NOW.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hydra009

I understand the frustration, but the whole dying thing might be a tad too much.

Trump voters might've had an excuse on election day - Trump did promise to bring back jobs, scrap TPP, not get involved in foreign wars, protect the border, etc.  There's a certain segment of the population that eats that stuff up and for understandable reasons.

He also floated installing a Scalia clone on the Supreme Court, emphatically supported committing torture, murdering civilians intentionally, and stealing another country's natural resources as war spoils.  And last but not least, his energy policy can be accurately summed up as Drill, Baby, Drill.  So yeah, anyone paying attention probably should've picked someone else.

But now that we've seen what he's been up to a President, Trump voters have absolutely no excuse.  Even the GOP can do better than this walking disaster.

Munch

Well, given people are predicting with this Syrian attack trump just killed any chance of a second term, that gives your democrats a couple of years to find someone who can outplay the republicans, and get a new democrat in the supreme court.

So, chop chop, go find your next Bernie
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on April 08, 2017, 04:57:11 AM
Well, given people are predicting with this Syrian attack trump just killed any chance of a second term, that gives your democrats a couple of years to find someone who can outplay the republicans, and get a new democrat in the supreme court.

MIC says ... no candidate, except those we can control, to enact PNAC of 1995 (conquer ME for Israel and oil).  Bernie already bent over for Hillary, I am sure she can do it for the MIC too ... us Jewish folks are flexians.  If you want Gandhi, get in your time machine, and go vote in India in before 1948.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on April 08, 2017, 04:57:11 AMWell, given people are predicting with this Syrian attack trump just killed any chance of a second term, that gives your democrats a couple of years to find someone who can outplay the republicans, and get a new democrat in the supreme court.

Unfortunately, the Dems don't seem to have a very good field of contenders.  I've been mulling the next candidate and the lists I sort through have either people who have already run and lost (Clinton, Kaine, Sanders), almost complete unknowns on a national level (has anyone heard of Amy Klobuchar?), or implausible candidates like Oprah, Kanye West (a joke?), and Michelle Obama.

I suppose there's Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, or Al Franken.

Is it too late to just go back in time and abduct Lincoln or FDR?  With time travel, there's no such thing as too late.