The Evil Deeds of Trump and the Republicans

Started by Atheon, January 25, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Tom Price was just confirmed as Secretary of Health and Human Services by straight party-line vote - Republicans voting yes and Democrats voting no.

He wants to gut Obamacare and deny 18 million Americans healthcare.

"Price has not cast a single pro-choice vote. His record in issues of birth control and choice last year earned him a 0% rating from Planned Parenthood.

Tom Price has never met an anti-abortion cause he won’t rally behind. In 2005, he co-sponsored a bill in the House that would have defined human life as beginning at the moment of conception. That would have turned many forms of contraceptionâ€"IUDs, the morning-after pill, and good old hormonal birth control pillsâ€"into potential implements of murder in the eyes of the law, as well as outlawing most abortions"
Source:  http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/29/trump-health-czar-tom-price-is-a-nightmare-for-women.html

He's rated 0% by NORML for his anti-marijuana decriminalization and pro-Drug War stances.

He's against embryonic stem cell research.

And if that wasn't bad enough, Price has a habit of buying stock in medical companies, then voting on legislation that would affect those prices, and would also take bribes campaign donations from said companies, continuing a cycle of corruption.

At this point, anyone claiming that Trump is "draining the swamp" is a filthy liar.

Baruch

No swamp draining, just D party folks to the Fema camps ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Also, remember how Trump said that Planned Parenthood "does good things", leading people to falsely believe that he might have a moderate position on that issue?  Well, look at the appointees.  Do any of these people look like moderates to you?

Time to wake up and smell the corrupt, authoritarian coffee.

Sorginak

Anyone who sees Trump as a benefit to America clearly cannot think properly.

fencerider

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 12, 2017, 02:29:54 PM
Do any of these people look like moderates to you?
If you mean moderately crazy as compared to Trump, yes. If you mean moderately in control of their mouth as compared to Trump, yes. If you mean politically centered carefully crafted and analized policy decisions, Hell No!!!
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Hydra009

I mean moderate in terms of policy positions.  We used to be a country skewed to the right in a lot of ways.  Now we're so far to the right that we can't even see the road.

Munch

Hi, I'm Trumpie, Trumpie the Trump.

In this world, its stump of be stumped.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

fencerider

Quote from: Munch on February 12, 2017, 08:58:06 PM
Hi, I'm Trumpie, Trumpie the Trump.

In this world, its stump of be stumped.

The real face of Trump... Munch why didnt yu get the pic out before the election???
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Munch

Quote from: fencerider on February 12, 2017, 10:10:32 PM
The real face of Trump... Munch why didnt yu get the pic out before the election???

Felt like I might be tempting fate, since trumpie the trump gets beaten in the end.

Art doesn't always reflect reality sadly.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

chill98

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 11, 2017, 06:09:34 PM
Video Removed

FAKE NEWS

From the Dept of Ag website, when clicking on Reports (something Olberman staff should have done)

Editor’s Note (Revised Feb. 7, 2017) The review of APHIS’ website has been ongoing, and the agency is striving to balance the need for transparency with rules protecting individual privacy. In 2016, well before the change of Administration, APHIS decided to make adjustments to the posting of regulatory records. In addition, APHIS is currently involved in litigation concerning, among other issues, information posted on the agency’s website. While the agency is vigorously defending against this litigation, in an abundance of caution, the agency is taking additional measures to protect individual privacy. These decisions are not final. Adjustments may be made regarding information appropriate for release and posting.

It is in regards to ongoing litigation between people and the agency, not Trump Admin.

And there is more if one wants to check for themselves.

https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfocus/animalwelfare

Pet food recalls, for the most part, begin with consumer complaints and not testing.  The FDA website has never been a top-notch source if pet foods are causing issues.  You are much better searching your pet food type and complaints to see what people are saying.

http://www.fda.gov/animalveterinary/safetyhealth/recallswithdrawals/

Point remains, Olberman is off base with his video.

Baruch

The Republican barbarians are at the gate .. hide your pet goat!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2017, 01:25:04 AM
The Republican barbarians are at the gate .. hide your pet goat!

I hesitate to ask how goats are meaningful to you.  Gyros, I hope.

Regarding Republicans, though, I don't consider them "barbarians at the gate". They are already within.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

fencerider

there was a fat goat
who sat on a flat boat
in the middle of a moat
along came a Republican and said
There's no way
I'm gonna let you float

Cavebear

I hesitate to ask, but is there ANY post that Baruch has not "liked"?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!