The Evil Deeds of Trump and the Republicans

Started by Atheon, January 25, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I'm getting ready to watch the coming purge of all the critical posts in the government. Chump will put his own loyalist foxes in every henhouse.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 03:14:30 PM
Utterly supportive of the protects against Jabba The Trump...

Do you distinguish between snails vs slugs ... you bigot you!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 31, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
I'm getting ready to watch the coming purge of all the critical posts in the government. Chump will put his own loyalist foxes in every henhouse.

With the spoils system, and no civil service, we would get to purge the entire 1.5 million government civilians, each time we change the dominant party.  That would be a good start, at least every 4 years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I've been listening to Thom Hartmann for many years, he's one of the sources I trust considerably. Bernie Sanders was on his program every Friday for about 10 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmiXJwzOlG8
God Not Found

Baruch

Better than otherwise not gainfully employed SJWs virtue signaling each other ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 01, 2017, 07:42:26 PM
Could you say that in English?

A young person like you, should be like a hep cat with all the hot jive.

Advocates are unemployed people with big mouths.  I disdain the work advice of such successful people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Success can be measured in many ways, grasshopper...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 01, 2017, 07:45:23 PM
Success can be measured in many ways, grasshopper...

Yes, one can earn a Darwin award.  No thanks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

They fucking handcuffed a five-year-old boy. Have you no decency, Mr. Trump?

White House claims five-year-old boy detained in US airport for hours 'could have posed a security threat'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-house-five-year-old-boy-detained-dulles-international-airport-hours-sean-spicer-pose-security-a7554521.html
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Not the first time .. airport security can be ... rough.  There was a woman, who was acting odd, and the airport fuzz arrested her.  She raged at them, so they handcuffed her to a chair in police custody area, and came back a half day later to check on her.  She was dead, from not being able to take the meds, that her carelessness had already caused her to be unbalanced in the first place.

Tell me when Trump personally bitch slapped someone ... I might cheer ;-)  But blame him for something some government employee did?  Please arrest Obama too.  And all the immigrants whose paperwork isn't straight.

Correcting with original news article ... war of news articles ... small edit above ...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-who-died-at-airport-was-rehab-bound/
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Trump Administration conveniently fails to mention the Jews in Holocaust memorial statement, and is hailed (or should that be "heiled"?) by Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.768982
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on February 01, 2017, 08:01:33 PM
Trump Administration conveniently fails to mention the Jews in Holocaust memorial statement, and is hailed (or should that be "heiled"?) by Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.768982

Israel isn't happy with any US President, who isn't their bitch.  Of course Obama wasn't their bitch either, Netanyahu hated him.  We will have to see how well Trump does.  So if David Duke likes someone, we can gas them?  Obama aided a lot of Ukrainian neo-Nazis.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Quote from: Baruch on February 01, 2017, 08:00:21 PM
Not the first time .. airport security can be ... rough.  There was a woman, who was acting odd, and the airport fuzz arrested her.  She raged at them, so they handcuffed her to a chair in police custody area, and came back a half day later to check on her.  She was dead, from not being able to take the meds, that her carelessness had already caused her to be unbalanced in the first place.

Tell me when Trump personally bitch slapped someone ... I might cheer ;-)  But blame him for something some government employee did?  Please arrest Obama too.  And all the immigrants whose paperwork isn't straight.
Spicer, the Trump regime's Minister of Propaganda, personally said the boy was cuffed because he posed a security threat.

A five-year-old boy.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on February 01, 2017, 08:16:00 PM
Spicer, the Trump regime's Minister of Propaganda, personally said the boy was cuffed because he posed a security threat.

A five-year-old boy.

Cops are doing a lot of that lately, and actually shooting them.  It disturbs me too!  Apparently they can't tell a Democrat unless they have a big D on their foreheads, and even Democrats aren't that dumb ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.