The Evil Deeds of Trump and the Republicans

Started by Atheon, January 25, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 26, 2017, 03:46:06 PM
Apparently, what's good for the goose no longer applies to the gander...

Colin Powell did it, and advised Hillary to do it.  It is bipartisan.  I just hope these dopes have better email security.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Exactly. In fact, it's very common, and there's nothing inherently wrong with it: these people have to be able to do their work wherever they are. But the government needs to ensure that the communications are secure.

It's more the hypocrisy I'm condemning. Hillary was defeated because of this bogus issue.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Atheon

Even Dick Cheney is appalled by Trump's persecution of Muslims! :O

"Dick Cheney Thinks Trump's Muslim Ban Is 'Against Everything We Stand For'"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dick-cheney-donald-trump-muslim-ban-extreme
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hydra009

Quote from: Atheon on January 28, 2017, 12:56:58 AMEven Dick Cheney is appalled by Trump's persecution of Muslims! :O

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dick-cheney-donald-trump-muslim-ban-extreme
Damn.  When you're a Republican and Dick Cheney thinks you've gone off the deep end, you drowned a week ago.

Shiranu

The very last bit... painfully relevant both in the real world and the cyber.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 28, 2017, 12:55:44 AM
Exactly. In fact, it's very common, and there's nothing inherently wrong with it: these people have to be able to do their work wherever they are. But the government needs to ensure that the communications are secure.

It's more the hypocrisy I'm condemning. Hillary was defeated because of this bogus issue.

Hillary was defeated by Bill, Hillary was defeated by corruption that would make Nixon blush, Hillary was defeated by poor strategy, Hillary was defeated by poor health, Hillary was defeated by Weiner's laptop, Hillary was defeated by poor email security (mostly DNC and Pedesta, not her server ... nobody has produced any from her server that were hacked).

And yes, I would be fired at once, if I did what she did with government email.  Hypocrisy much?  Not a bogus issue, just not the most important one.  Hillary was defeated because of a wave of revulsion against Democrats and their ... questionable policy and personal behavior ... for the last 40 years.  But the D party is Manifest Destiny ... hubris is a bitch, the payback is epic.  Perhaps the D party won't even survive now, because they were so sure of their righteousness and inevitability ... Soros told them so.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 28, 2017, 12:56:58 AM
Even Dick Cheney is appalled by Trump's persecution of Muslims! :O

Dick Cheney is the first one to see the firing squad.  He betrayed Valery Plame and all her contacts.  Ms Plame didn't suffer death, just the end of her usefulness as an intelligence operative.  Her foreign contacts probably suffered death.  How can you quote that Dick ... when he doesn't even support his gay daughter?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Every day Trump and his band of Nazis is sending our once-great nation further into the pits of fascist hell. In one week he has made America the worst country I have ever seen it, and there seems to be no end. Something's gotta give, or a holocaust is coming.

fencerider

That's why so many people were cryin on the TV when DonRump won. They were smart enough to know what kind of disaster was coming to the U.S.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Atheon on January 27, 2017, 07:34:56 AM
First they came for the Syrian refugees, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Syrian refugee.

Then they came for the Mexican immigrants, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Mexican immigrant...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/refugees-immigrants-wall-trump.html?_r=0

One of these days, they're coming for YOU, and there will be nobody left to speak out for you.
And if they can torture - any one at all - they can torture you!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on January 25, 2017, 04:36:52 PM
Oh well, I guess all white people are evil then.

you do understand the difference between political ideology and skin color right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
What the fuck? Are you always deliberately obtuse? You are fucking ridiculous.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Unbeliever

Now I know what doomsday the Chump wealthy are so afraid of - the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

mauricio

Meanwhile lots in the opposition to trump are celebrating and promoting violence against people on the basis of their ideology (without even making it conditional on due process) and violence seems indeed to be increasing with the anarchist black blocs tearing shit apart and that guy who got shot in a protest against a Milo speech. Yep America is in trouble, trump will take rightwing authoritarian measures exacerbating the toxic ideas and behaviors of the left which have been bubbling this last few years. They will chant stupid shit like 'bash the fash' and go streetfight trump supporters and altright people untill many more people get shot and stabbed in a cycle of violence. Beyond that you can already see the more widespread use by both sides of the toxic techniques of ostracizement, smear campaings, censorship, propaganda, targeting the employement of enemies and their privacy. There is a legitimate pull towards a center born out of liberals dissaciating themselves from SJWs, but the rise of the alt-right and trumpbots, and the increasing radicalization of SJWs in the face of trump, seems to make it even harder for people to stay grounded.

Baruch

Why do you assume Americans are grounded in the first place?  BTW - welcome back, I have missed you, and so has Shoe ;-)

The Ds had their chance to drone all the Rs with God Obama ... but they missed their chance.  Now the Rs will drone all the Ds.  Trial by jury is so .. 18th century.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Utterly supportive of the protects against Jabba The Trump...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!