The Evil Deeds of Trump and the Republicans

Started by Atheon, January 25, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

It used to be normal for Blacks to be Republicans, and abnormal for them to be Democrats.  What is old will become new again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on January 25, 2017, 04:36:52 PM
Oh well, I guess all white people are evil then.

you do understand the difference between political ideology and skin color right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

So was the first thing said sexist towards men as well?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 26, 2017, 08:03:22 AM
So was the first thing said sexist towards men as well?

Its the convenience of irrationality to blanket a single gender and skin color based on the actions of a few. And lets not side around the fact the same people irrationally claim all white people are evil, would also be the same people who accuse white men as the most evil (unless subjegated to their cause). The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this mentality.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Well it's all settled then. I have to become an evil republican now because I am in fact a white man in America. Yup. That's it. I'll run right out and buy guns to kill anyone not quite as white as me.. In fact I'll probably have to go start killing off women as well.
Damned..being a white man is hard! I think I'll just have a sex change and become a black woman so I can have it easy for the rest of my life.  No..I think instead I'll pretend to be an illegal immigrant so I can get a free convenience store in a shitty neighborhood just given to me from Uncle Sugar.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Yes ... he snowflakes in Hollywood are becoming survivalists en-mass!  Look it up.  Get your rainbow fallout shelter while there is still time!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Baruch on January 26, 2017, 06:40:37 AM
It used to be normal for Blacks to be Republicans, and abnormal for them to be Democrats.  What is old will become new again.

It used to be normal for republicans to be progressives and democrats to be conservatives too.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Atheon

Quote from: Munch on January 25, 2017, 04:36:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
Who is the freak in the video anyway? (I've seen a longer verrsion too.) Isn't he a white male? Judging by his five-o'clock shadow and receding hairline, I'd say he's a male.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

pr126

Yes, he is a white male. A self hating, brainwashed white male.
The very best of American "education". A democrat voter.

Atheon

Quote from: pr126 on January 26, 2017, 02:05:28 PM
Yes, he is a white male. A self hating, brainwashed white male.
The very best of American "education". A democrat voter.
Probably a Green voter. He doesn't seem smart enough for strategic voting.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Unbeliever

Quote from: Atheon on January 25, 2017, 10:34:56 PM
"But Hilarry sendet emalz!!"

Trump White House staffers have active private RNC emails, report says

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-white-house-staffers-private-rnc-emails-report-article-1.2955470?utm_content=bufferca8cf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
Apparently, what's good for the goose no longer applies to the gander...

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: Atheon on January 26, 2017, 01:56:42 PM
Who is the freak in the video anyway? (I've seen a longer verrsion too.) Isn't he a white male? Judging by his five-o'clock shadow and receding hairline, I'd say he's a male.

thats kind of the point. when there are ideologies that breed this kind of person, who are completely self hating, its not healthy, and I do put it on the same shelf as say gay people indoctrinated into a religion that tells him its wrong to be what he is.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on January 26, 2017, 12:58:06 PM
It used to be normal for republicans to be progressives and democrats to be conservatives too.

Reversion to the mean, does interesting things.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

First they came for the Syrian refugees, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Syrian refugee.

Then they came for the Mexican immigrants, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Mexican immigrant...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/refugees-immigrants-wall-trump.html?_r=0

One of these days, they're coming for YOU, and there will be nobody left to speak out for you.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 26, 2017, 02:21:49 PM
Probably a Green voter. He doesn't seem smart enough for strategic voting.

Strategic voting?  You mean of the D, by the D, for the D?  How did that work out in Vietnam?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 27, 2017, 07:34:56 AM
First they came for the Syrian refugees, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Syrian refugee.

Then they came for the Mexican immigrants, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Mexican immigrant...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/refugees-immigrants-wall-trump.html?_r=0

One of these days, they're coming for YOU, and there will be nobody left to speak out for you.

Maybe you can die for their sins ... anyone's sins?  Your halo is a bit crooked for an atheist ;-)

Move all the Syrian refugees to China ... they know how to make kung pao Syrian style.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.