News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Fox News?

Started by pr126, January 21, 2017, 12:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

Most mainstream news is sourced and verifiable, and adhere to journalistic standards. When they do make false statements, they post retractions and corrections.

Always check sources and cross-check with other organizations. And the more outlandish the claim, the more evidence is needed to verify it. And if they mention reptilians, the Illuminati or the New World Order, you can summarily dismiss it.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on January 21, 2017, 03:44:00 AM
News for you.

All Mainstream Media lies.
Either by fabrication, distortion or by omission. Period.

All depends on which lies you want to hear.

1- No shit. That's not news to.... probably anyone here.
2- some media is worse than others. Fox is one of those that is worse than others.

Fox is in a similar spectrum to the very liberal huffington post, which I personally cannot take seriously, worse than Fox is The Blaze and Info Wars and on the Liberal side, the worse ones are US Uncut, Addicting info, etc

There are more middleground media, like New York Times, BBC, NPR..... that is way less biased and provides more factual reporting. It's still not perfect, but holy hell. They don't spell Fox news "Faux News" for nothing.

pr126

I think the 'Democratic' party is a misnomer.
There is nothing democratic about it as recent events have shown.
Renaming it the 'Communist party' would be more appropriate.

When the globalist manage to create their global utopia all your dreams will come true.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on January 21, 2017, 04:25:46 AM

When the globalist manage to create their global utopia all your dreams will come true.

You asked us about Fox News, we answered about fox news. I disagree with Atheon that conservative media and a removal from reality go hand in hand, at least not more than liberal media.

There is both liberal and conservative media that is completely unreliable, where some are more reliable.  Fox news is one of them that is completely not reliable.

Is this clear? or do I have to spell it out a different way?

pr126

Don't bother.
It is just my opinion. Take it, or leave it.
Besides, my post was not aimed at you personally, but to the forum generally.

Atheon

That's an absolute load of horseshit, pr.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Gilgamesh

I mean it is total shit but it's not communist lol. Actual communists hate the american democrats.

Shiranu

>asks people to explain something
>snarks off and changes the subject anytime someone doesn't agree with him
>says he doesn't actually care anyways, continues to post over And over

My God, aren't you an insecure little man...

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on January 21, 2017, 09:09:51 AM
>asks people to explain something
>snarks off and changes the subject anytime someone doesn't agree with him
>says he doesn't actually care anyways, continues to post over And over

My God, aren't you an insecure little man...
What will happen to useful idiots when they are no longer needed?

Baruch

Both parties have whored with the Mandarins in Beijing since Nixon.  Is it bad if Russia gets a little love?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 21, 2017, 06:59:49 AM
I mean it is total shit but it's not communist lol. Actual communists hate the american democrats.
To the Hard Right anything left of what they perceive as "the center" is Communist.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 21, 2017, 04:04:47 AM
Most mainstream news is sourced and verifiable, and adhere to journalistic standards. When they do make false statements, they post retractions and corrections.

Always check sources and cross-check with other organizations. And the more outlandish the claim, the more evidence is needed to verify it. And if they mention reptilians, the Illuminati or the New World Order, you can summarily dismiss it.

FDR mentioned the NWO in ... 1941.  In a speech to the American people and Congress.  I guess he is Reptilian too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 21, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

If you mean "communist" today, you mean Cuba and Venezuela?  Yes, Cuba and Venezuela hate the Democrats, and the Republicans, because they hate Americans.  You can't count Putin or Xi as communists now ... they are mercantilist autocrats.  The proper term (and it applies to both parties) is Globalist.  Technically they are Mensheviks ... not the classic Bolshevik.  So perhaps to you, Trotsky wasn't a true communist ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.