Guess what Tricky Ricky will be in charge of..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, January 20, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Remember Tricky Ricky? The guy who gathered Texas's "best and brightest"  together in one stadium to pray for rain?

Well, this will probably be his new job..

The United States Department of Energy (DOE) is a Cabinet-level department of the United States Government concerned with the United States' policies regarding energy and safety in handling nuclear material. Its responsibilities include the nation's nuclear weapons program, nuclear reactor production for the United States Navy, energy conservation, energy-related research, radioactive waste disposal, and domestic energy production. It also directs research in genomics; the Human Genome Project originated in a DOE initiative.[3] DOE sponsors more research in the physical sciences than any other U.S. federal agency, the majority of which is conducted through its system of National Laboratories.[4]

That's right folks..if something horrible happens with ANYTHING nuclear, even a misspelling of nuecular just pray.. or better yet..

https://youtu.be/gBzJGckMYO4
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

Big boys like to play with very big toys...

I notice he pronounces it "nookyuler" too, just like W.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

QuoteI notice he pronounces it "nookyuler" too, just like W.

It's a Southern thing.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Yes,..I can hear the swamp draining from here already and it being refilled with shit..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 20, 2017, 03:55:07 PM
Yes,..I can hear the swamp draining from here already and it being refilled with shit..

The water cycle means that at some point you are drinking whale piss.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

_Xenu_

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 20, 2017, 03:55:07 PM
Yep. He has already put an ISP lawyer at the head of the FCC, and we all know what that means for net neutrality and competition in broadband. During Obama's years, the whole "Thanks Obama!" was a sarcastic meme. My equivalent is going to be "Fuck you Donald!" and I mean it 100 percent.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home