News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

This week in stupid

Started by PickelledEggs, January 20, 2017, 03:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 05:55:59 AM
I wonder how long it will take regular Republicans to realize that acknowledged and publicized government emails and not quite as bad as a dictator-wannabe?

Republicans hate Trump.  Republicans created the Tea Party as Dr Frankenstein created the monster.  Inevitably, the monster turned on its creator.  Both the Republicans (villagers with torches) and Democrats (villagers with pitch forks) are attempting to corral the monster.  But per the many sequels ... I don't think they will succeed.  The US is toast.  Fortunately I like toast.

BernieBros want to create their own monster ... but it would only be My Little Pony.  With Tom Perez as DNC chair now, the Democrats are set to nominate Hillary or Chelsea in 2020.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:39:48 AM
Republicans hate Trump.  Republicans created the Tea Party as Dr Frankenstein created the monster.  Inevitably, the monster turned on its creator.  Both the Republicans (villagers with torches) and Democrats (villagers with pitch forks) are attempting to corral the monster.  But per the many sequels ... I don't think they will succeed.  The US is toast.  Fortunately I like toast.

BernieBros want to create their own monster ... but it would only be My Little Pony.  With Tom Perez as DNC chair now, the Democrats are set to nominate Hillary or Chelsea in 2020.

Republicans are now marching in Trump-step.  I wonder when he will demand the goose-steps?

And it won't be a Clinton in 2020. Warren, Perez, someone else.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 08:45:16 AM
Republicans are now marching in Trump-step.  I wonder when he will demand the goose-steps?

And it won't be a Clinton in 2020. Warren, Perez, someone else.

D party in 2020?  You can hope they will be sane, but I see no preponderance of evidence.  Putting Rep Ellison as head of DNC would have been brilliant.  Nominating Bernie would have been brilliant.  All Democrats are mentally deficient thanks to the R plot of fluoride in the water supply.

Trump isn't leading, he is following, but what does a bear know?  Hibernate until 2020 ... then we will see.  Trump might not get re-nominated ... even if he lasts 4 years, because the Bush mafia is pissed, and their children, like Chelsea, are coming up for the gold ring.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:49:28 AM
D party in 2020?  You can hope they will be sane, but I see no preponderance of evidence.  Putting Rep Ellison as head of DNC would have been brilliant.  Nominating Bernie would have been brilliant.  All Democrats are mentally deficient thanks to the R plot of fluoride in the water supply.

Trump isn't leading, he is following, but what does a bear know?  Hibernate until 2020 ... then we will see.  Trump might not get re-nominated ... even if he lasts 4 years, because the Bush mafia is pissed, and their children, like Chelsea, are coming up for the gold ring.

Please...  if there was anyone here to talk to, I would!

"Flouride in the water" is too inane even for you.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 09:05:15 AM
Please...  if there was anyone here to talk to, I would!

"Flouride in the water" is too inane even for you.

You are clearly a product of the fluoride in water and fluoride rinse from dentist.

If you want to plot the takeover of the US by the DNC ... you need to go to their website.  But they aren't atheists, they believe Hillary is their god.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 09:10:41 AM
You are clearly a product of the fluoride in water and fluoride rinse from dentist.

If you want to plot the takeover of the US by the DNC ... you need to go to their website.  But they aren't atheists, they believe Hillary is their god.

Fluoridated water has no effect, we don't consider Hillary a "god" (especially we atheists). But I do worry that you might drinking water from lead pipes and vessels.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 09:38:35 AM
Fluoridated water has no effect, we don't consider Hillary a "god" (especially we atheists). But I do worry that you might drinking water from lead pipes and vessels.

Lead was quite invigorating to us Romans.  Prepare to be assimilated, resistance to Latin is futile ... Resistere futilis
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:34:56 PM
Lead was quite invigorating to us Romans.  Prepare to be assimilated, resistance to Latin is futile ... Resistere futilis

It's good thing that 7 didn't drink leaded water.  She couldn't even manage a glass of wine.  (Her optical-cortex integrtator went all fuzzy once).

My point was that non nequiquam resistentia est!  I will resist both theist and nonlogical statements from anyone.