News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

#DISRUPTJ20

Started by pr126, January 17, 2017, 02:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Shiranu on January 19, 2017, 04:00:22 PM
Don't worry, it doesn't take the media to hate Trumps personality.

Indeed, all it takes is to listen to what the Chump has to say...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 19, 2017, 03:18:26 PM

Oops, should've googled...

But speaking of a fox in every chicken house, I heard someone say that Chump would nominate Walter White for chief of the DEA, if he could...

Ah, here it is:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-walter-white-dea-head-snl_us_584cf5b3e4b0bd9c3dfd2ffc
God Not Found

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on January 19, 2017, 12:42:34 PM
What are you basing your hatred for Trump on?
Media lies, smears, character assasinations?
Are you so sure that what the media writes is accurate?
That there is no political bias involved?
Have you asked any Trump supporters what were they thinking voting for him?

Btw, I am not American.

Now that you make that assertion, I don't hate Trump when I check my feelings.  I think he's possibly the worst representative of America I've ever seen, but even there, I'm waiting for him to either confirm that expectation or demonstrate that it is unwarranted.

In regards to the media, no I don't believe it's accurate.  I thought I made that quite clear.

And I don't talk to Trump supporters about Trump.  They are mostly my neighbors and we try to be kind to each other, partly because we choose to avoid the topic of politics.  This isn't to say I haven't seen man on the street interviews with Trump supporters, and while they appear to be idiots, I have no way of knowing whether or not the media is presenting a representative sample.

But none of this relates to my neglecting to watch all of your Utube videos.  Even with what you added, there's nothing I (or you) can do about it even if it's true, anymore than I can do anything about what Trump or Obama does.  We elect our presidents and representatives, and then we live with it.  And I'm not going to start hating liberals, even the one's who are assholes, anymore than I'm going to hate my Republican neighbors.

Really, what does the purpose of that video?  To paint liberals with a broad brush as rioting troglodytes?  I already know about assholes from both of the parties.  Or maybe it's to imply that any liberal policies are misguided?  I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that kind of propaganda.  I don't see how it affects me as it apparently does you.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on January 19, 2017, 12:30:47 PM
Yes, I suppose, and with the media, such as it is, most likely misiformed, but why should I trust your Utube sources anymore than the others?

Yeah, just like the Breitbart videos about Planned Parenthood (anyone remember those?) - all bogus propaganda.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 19, 2017, 04:19:20 PM

Ah, here it is:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-walter-white-dea-head-snl_us_584cf5b3e4b0bd9c3dfd2ffc

Sorry, Huffington Post has gotten as bad as Salon, but not as bad as DailyKos.  Remember the Aesop fable about the prideful bullfrog?  The Liberals are going to swell up with their self importance until they burst.  I will let the Republicans clean up the mess.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Want to Know Why Trump Won? Just Ask His Supporters

But you will not read it. You have been taught to reject subversive thoughts, forbidden thoughts.

Listen to the mainstream media only. They are the TRUTH.  Anything else is "fake News".

But you know what?

Just as you deride Christians (but not Muslims) for their dogmatic beliefs, you are doing exactly the same, immersing yourselves in leftist dogma, your church is the Democratic party, your deity was Obama and anyone dissenting to that ideology must be silenced, ridiculed, ostracized, labeled bigots, racist, haters, xenophobes, fascist. Even the use of violence is OK.

Have you read George Orwell's 1984 lately? That is becoming more real as time passes.
The 2 minutes of hate described in the book is a 24/7 for the left.

The "liberal" left professes to be caring, inclusive, tolerant. But nothing of the sort. On the contrary.
The left are creating every kind of minority groups, whether it is gender, LGBTQP,  racial, religious  then screams for unity and inclusion.

Political Correctness is used as a weapon to silence any opposition.
People are afraid to speak, in case they may offend any of the crybabies or SJW snowflakes and their special interest groups.
The education establishment is not educating  anymore. They are indoctrinating you, and you are the result.
5 decades of leftist ideology from the universities, and the opinion shaping media has destroyed America.

The 62 Million Americans voted for Trump in the hope that this leftist hell may change.

Someone watching you from the outside how you "liberals" are racing to jump off the cliff.

And please, no tu quoque how Europe is doing exactly the same. I know it too well already.

Now go blow your top.

Baruch

But ... but only Harvard/Yale professors know anything, we have to do what the experts say ;-(  Mustn't let the Deplorables win anything.

The FEMA camps are still in the planning stage, can be implemented at any time.  Against the 250,000 protestors at the inaugural today ... would be a good time.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on January 20, 2017, 12:24:33 AM
Want to Know Why Trump Won? Just Ask His Supporters

But you will not read it. You have been taught to reject subversive thoughts, forbidden thoughts.

Listen to the mainstream media only. They are the TRUTH.  Anything else is "fake News".

But you know what?

Just as you deride Christians (but not Muslims) for their dogmatic beliefs, you are doing exactly the same, immersing yourselves in leftist dogma, your church is the Democratic party, your deity was Obama and anyone dissenting to that ideology must be silenced, ridiculed, ostracized, labeled bigots, racist, haters, xenophobes, fascist. Even the use of violence is OK.

Have you read George Orwell's 1984 lately? That is becoming more real as time passes.
The 2 minutes of hate described in the book is a 24/7 for the left.

The "liberal" left professes to be caring, inclusive, tolerant. But nothing of the sort. On the contrary.
The left are creating every kind of minority groups, whether it is gender, LGBTQP,  racial, religious  then screams for unity and inclusion.

Political Correctness is used as a weapon to silence any opposition.
People are afraid to speak, in case they may offend any of the crybabies or SJW snowflakes and their special interest groups.
The education establishment is not educating  anymore. They are indoctrinating you, and you are the result.
5 decades of leftist ideology from the universities, and the opinion shaping media has destroyed America.

The 62 Million Americans voted for Trump in the hope that this leftist hell may change.

Someone watching you from the outside how you "liberals" are racing to jump off the cliff.

And please, no tu quoque how Europe is doing exactly the same. I know it too well already.

Now go blow your top.

Are you talking to anyone?

Shiranu

Quote from: SGOS on January 20, 2017, 01:59:09 PM
Are you talking to anyone?

Only the same person he always does.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

QuoteAre you so sure that what the media writes is accurate?

Since you like to post youtube videos and articles you say we won't read...

I know you won't watch these.  You have been taught to reject subversive thoughts, forbidden thoughts.

But tell me, do you think these videos are media propaganda against Trump? That they have been fabricated? That he didn't say these things?

QuoteThe 62 Million Americans voted for Trump in the hope that this leftist hell may change.

The 64 million Americans who voted for the hell hope that your bigoted hell won't come. The 231 million Americans who didn't vote obviously didn't think it was too big of a deal.

If you want that 62 million to sound impressive, it needs some context. Unfortunately that context makes it look... meh.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Yeah, that's the ticket! Take out their families! That'll learn 'em!
God Not Found

AllPurposeAtheist

$1500 from Soros? Come now..if Soros wanted someone to start riots he would certainly pay more than bail money for a DUI. #fake news
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: Shiranu on January 20, 2017, 02:56:26 PM
Only the same person he always does.

It must be some generic stereotype that he gets from his videos.

Unbeliever

I didn't see much in the way of disruption at Chump's inauguration - did I miss something?

I also noticed that Roberts didn't flub Chump's oath, like he did Obama's at his first inauguration. I guess he's been practicing.
God Not Found

Shiranu

Quote from: SGOS on January 20, 2017, 03:53:37 PM
It must be some generic stereotype that he gets from his videos.

Was talking about himself ;).