Main Menu

Welcome to Europe!

Started by pr126, January 10, 2017, 11:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Oooh ho ho, no, this is just propaganda :D
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

Why don't they stamp the scenes in the video with dates and the names of the geographical regions they were made in so the viewers could get the whole picture? Wouldn't that make the severity of the deadly crisis more obvious? This is supposed to wipe out western civilisation after all.

Or who ever edited the video, does even know which scene is taken from where and when? After all, this is NOT a propaganda, right? It's not a barage of a manipulative, fear mongering images produced to scare people, right?

I recognise one of them that was posted years ago into this forum, before the term 'refugee crisis' was a vague, remote term used in UN reports and migration policy pages noone followed -meaning a few years ago I guess- but nothing else. The muslim rally where the white blonde in red walks up and down is NOT a refugee crisis video. It's a rally by the resident muslim community in the UK as a result of some event, in some town. It's a famous video where she is asked by the muslim woman "why are you dressing like that, are you trying to seduce men?"

Anyone remember that? It was a discussion topic here along with the the vigilante videos made in muslim neighbourhoods. (The young muslims trying to stop European women with mini skirts and couples holding hand walking into their neighbourhood and some of them were arrested.)

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

Yes, this is just evil propaganda. Nothing to do with reality. Never happened.

We can all go back to sleep now.

Good night and good luck.

drunkenshoe

Nobody is saying 'nothing is happening'. Stop acting like a child.

I live in the Western edge of Asia Minor. We have a summer house 100 m. to the Aagean shore. We can pocket our passports and visit the Greek Islands here. I see Chios when I am walking from the shore line.

All of the refugee maps are showing a main route going through where I live in winter and summer. I live in the exit of the big city -in winter- in a third class neighbourhood on the road of the crisis route.

But how is it that somehow I have NOT seen one refugee all my life anywhere in the summer site or in the city?

Where are these 'hordes of doom' pouring into Europe destroying everything on their path that cannot be stopped? Where are they?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Gypsies and Jews have been ruining things for centuries.  Gotta do something about these vagrants, right Herr Hitler?

Apparently Shoe, you don't offer free refugee status in Turkey, or they would have stayed there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

They do stay here and a lot of people are making the same 'arguments' with pr. I am asking about the dooms day armies crossing to Europe to rape and kill.

Atheon

The OP loves to indulge himself in Islamophobic fake news sites. Islamic extremism is a problem, to be sure, but the wackos who run those propaganda sites are little more than nationalist bigots who want to convince people that there's an Islamist hiding under your bed and behind every tree, like a generation or two ago similar claims were being made about the Commies. Their aim is to make the world a collection of mutually isolated little homogenous bubbles, inside which everyone can be in a "safe space" with others who look and act the same.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 10, 2017, 02:30:54 PM
I am asking about the dooms day armies crossing to Europe to rape and kill.

I didn't know Trump's Mexicans had crossed the big pond already. When did that happen?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on January 10, 2017, 12:22:52 PM
Yes, this is just evil propaganda. Nothing to do with reality. Never happened.

We can all go back to sleep now.

Good night and good luck.
Propaganda is like a still life.

The objects are still there and might even be in the exact same position, but based on how you light it, it tells a completely different story. Sometimes information is omitted from the angle the light is and the shadows that are cast.

Food for thought. My metaphor of the day

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 10, 2017, 02:30:54 PM
They do stay here and a lot of people are making the same 'arguments' with pr. I am asking about the dooms day armies crossing to Europe to rape and kill.

That is the usual view of Europeans, since Herodotus.  Say hi to Xerxes for me, if you see him ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 10, 2017, 02:55:20 PM
The OP loves to indulge himself in Islamophobic fake news sites. Islamic extremism is a problem, to be sure, but the wackos who run those propaganda sites are little more than nationalist bigots who want to convince people that there's an Islamist hiding under your bed and behind every tree, like a generation or two ago similar claims were being made about the Commies. Their aim is to make the world a collection of mutually isolated little homogenous bubbles, inside which everyone can be in a "safe space" with others who look and act the same.

Sounds very collegiate and SJW to me ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

The reason I am posting these is that Americans do not get to see this on the mainstream media and they would never look on "Islamophobic propaganda sites".

Reality offends you. It is frightening. You rather not see it.

Enjoy your "safe spaces" while you can.

All you "liberals" please note. The word liberal does not mean what you think it means.
Not in the classical liberal sense.

Here is something you can think about:

The liberals became regressive illiberals, totalitarian, authoritarian, "my way or the High way".
No opposing ideas are acceptable. Anyone thinks differently is to be ridiculed, ostracized.
Because you don't have an argument. You have a dogma.

Guess what. 62 million Americans had enough of that. That is why they voted any one but Hillary.
I agree Trump is not perfect, but there was no other choice.

Now you can go and get triggered. Run for your safe spaces.

Liberal values? Have you lost your minds?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on January 11, 2017, 12:08:07 AM
The reason I am posting these is that Americans do not get to see this on the mainstream media and they would never look on "Islamophobic propaganda sites".

If you said, 'I have actually no idea what is going on', that wouldn't demonstrate your position better than the statement you made above.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 11, 2017, 12:08:07 AM

Reality offends you. It is frightening. You rather not see it.

Enjoy your "safe spaces" while you can.

All you "liberals" please note. The word liberal does not mean what you think it means.
Not in the classical liberal sense.

Here is something you can think about:

The liberals became regressive illiberals, totalitarian, authoritarian, "my way or the High way".
No opposing ideas are acceptable. Anyone thinks differently is to be ridiculed, ostracized.
Because you don't have an argument. You have a dogma.

Guess what. 62 million Americans had enough of that. That is why they voted any one but Hillary.
I agree Trump is not perfect, but there was no other choice.

Now you can go and get triggered. Run for your safe spaces.

Liberal values? Have you lost your minds?

We have the Internet here, and most of us know that MSM is crap.  Thanks for your concern ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.