News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Semen Is Good For You

Started by stromboli, June 07, 2013, 10:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

Quote from: "Johan"When I see shit like this it always makes want find a brick wall and bang my head on it until the thinking stops.

Scientist: We'd like grant money so we can figure out the nutritional benefits of semen and also find out if there any species of animals that consume semen. Why? Because we're boys and we like blowjobs and we want more of them.
Grant Writer: Sounds like a winner, here's your check.

Scientist: We'd like grant money so we can figure out what kinds of miracle cures can be had from the use of stem cells. Why? Because stem cells can do amazing things and have amazing benefits for all of man kind if we can figure out how to work with them
Grant Writer: You go to Hell! You go to Hell and you DIE!!!!!

:rollin:
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Johan"When I see shit like this it always makes want find a brick wall and bang my head on it until the thinking stops.

Scientist: We'd like grant money so we can figure out the nutritional benefits of semen and also find out if there any species of animals that consume semen. Why? Because we're boys and we like blowjobs and we want more of them.
Grant Writer: Sounds like a winner, here's your check.

Scientist: We'd like grant money so we can figure out what kinds of miracle cures can be had from the use of stem cells. Why? Because stem cells can do amazing things and have amazing benefits for all of man kind if we can figure out how to work with them
Grant Writer: You go to Hell! You go to Hell and you DIE!!!!!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Plu

Quote from: "stromboli"That was quick. Show this one to your girl. I dare you.

Done. Let's see what she says :P

Plu

Quote from: "Plu"

She said "But it still tastes bad!".

:(

WitchSabrina

She said "But it still tastes bad!".

:(

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_m ... ste_better

who loves ya baby?
 :twisted:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

aitm

I know a lady (who shall remain nameless) who can tell right off the bat how the guy is going to taste and if, (if she was interested in him) she would consider giving him a BJ. If he drinks beer, not so much, dark beer, not at all. Straight whiskeys, maybe, water only, most likely but if he is drinking water at a party or a pub he probably is an ex alchy and they can be soooo much drama so why bother?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Hmm. Sounds like one up for teetotaling vegetarians. First blowjob I got was in Scotland from a woman with the nickname "Main Induction Mary". We were both really drunk. Don't recall comments on the taste.

Johan

Its the not the woman complaining about the taste of semen that bothers me about blowjobs. Its the mace in my eyes. What should I eat to stop that part?  :-o
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Colanth

Quote from: "Johan"Its the not the woman complaining about the taste of semen that bothers me about blowjobs. Its the mace in my eyes. What should I eat to stop that part?  :-o
Foods high in iron.  (Then you can spit bullets.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.