News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Semen Is Good For You

Started by stromboli, June 07, 2013, 10:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/0 ... ostpopular

QuoteHow's this for your protein shake: fructose sugar, water, ascorbic acid, citric acid, enzymes, protein, zinc and more. Those are nutrients found in human male ejaculate.

New research found that numerous species consume semen for its health benefits, and human seed might as well be viable as a superfood, Discovery News reports.

Female squid, for example, consume excess sperm as if it were food. So do carrion flies, certain types of leeches, picture wing flies and other creatures.

For the first time, scientists have started tracking how these species utilize the nutrients in sperm. The study was published in the journal Biology Letters by lead author Benjamin Wegener, a researcher at Monash University in Australia.

That doesn't necessarily mean humans should start feasting during foreplay, but if we did, there are plenty of resources out there to make the experience more enjoyable.

There's "Semenology," a book dedicated for the bartender in your life who also happens to enjoy concocting semen cocktails. "Natural Harvest," on the other hand, is a collection of semen-based recipes (and is actually getting good reviews). Heck, Heather Locklear says it has anti-aging benefits.
And I, for one, am not going to call Heather Locklear a liar.

wolf39us

SCIENCE BITCH!!

:rollin:

stromboli

That was quick. Show this one to your girl. I dare you.

AllPurposeAtheist

I submit my unique nutritional benefits for the entire female popu?ation of earth... Except the fat ugly ones..

Yeah, I know.. I'm a hater. Get over it.. :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hopist

He said a protein shake! How much are we talking here? Half a pint?

With the best will in the world that could take a while. :rollin:
"Raarghhh!" - Chewbacca, The Empire Strikes Back

Aletheia

Meh... eggs have been tasty for eons.

[spoil:1ubjlco0]

[/spoil:1ubjlco0]
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Hopist

Quote from: "Aletheia"Meh... eggs have been tasty for eons.

[spoil:22u56rux][ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ][/spoil:22u56rux]

:-& I am an ovolactovegetarian, and your post has made me question my egg consumption.  #-o  :)
"Raarghhh!" - Chewbacca, The Empire Strikes Back

Solitary

Finally! A good reason for woman to swallow.  :wink:  Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

WitchSabrina

Ya know I've tried to share this little tidbit of knowledge with women who say 'icky' - who don't believe in blowjobs and such.... but they just say they'll go buy a protein shake if they really want one.  *shrug*   This 'news' actually came out about 20 years ago.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

I bet they think cunnilingus is icky too. When I was much younger I was known for my tongue (Best Kisser In The West), and had a woman say she felt so dirty after. Talk about kill the mood. I still think Puritism is with us. If two people are clean and enjoy something, how could it be wrong. There isn't enough pleasures in life to me. Is this why some Priest and men are pedophiles because they don't have enough pleasures?   :-k  Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "stromboli"http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/semen-as-superfood-protein-shake-health-benefits_n_3389375.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

QuoteNew research found that numerous species consume semen for its health benefits, and human seed might as well be viable as a superfood, Discovery News reports.

Finally a justification for the movie "1001 Ways to Eat My Jizz".  This is a boon to Bob Zicari's advertising...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

Smartmarzipan

Yeah? So are brussel sprouts, doesn't mean I'm gonna fuckin' eat them any time soon.

Besides, I find a lot of these studies dubious, especially when the word "superfood" is used.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

stromboli

I should maybe have posted this in Enter The Darkness.........

Mermaid

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Ya know I've tried to share this little tidbit of knowledge with women who say 'icky' - who don't believe in blowjobs and such.... but they just say they'll go buy a protein shake if they really want one.  *shrug*   This 'news' actually came out about 20 years ago.

Is not believing in blow jobs like not believing in God? Like, they don't exist?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Johan

When I see shit like this it always makes want find a brick wall and bang my head on it until the thinking stops.

Scientist: We'd like grant money so we can figure out the nutritional benefits of semen and also find out if there any species of animals that consume semen. Why? Because we're boys and we like blowjobs and we want more of them.
Grant Writer: Sounds like a winner, here's your check.

Scientist: We'd like grant money so we can figure out what kinds of miracle cures can be had from the use of stem cells. Why? Because stem cells can do amazing things and have amazing benefits for all of man kind if we can figure out how to work with them
Grant Writer: You go to Hell! You go to Hell and you DIE!!!!!
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful