Worst case scenario realized: Trump will try to do exactly what he said he would

Started by Nonsensei, January 06, 2017, 11:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

I saw a Dilbert cartoon once where some twit messed things up so badly every day that his co-workers had to work overtime to correct the errors.  Trump is that twit.  The next administration will have to work hard just to clean up the Trump mess...

And here's a thought.  I bet Trump is so sick of being President by 2018 he will never run for re-election.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 05, 2017, 05:11:49 AM
I saw a Dilbert cartoon once where some twit messed things up so badly every day that his co-workers had to work overtime to correct the errors.  Trump is that twit.  The next administration will have to work hard just to clean up the Trump mess...

And here's a thought.  I bet Trump is so sick of being President by 2018 he will never run for re-election.

My hope is that Congress with rescind all laws and regulations, going back to January 1992.  The last 24 years have been shit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on February 05, 2017, 09:15:46 AM
My hope is that Congress with rescind all laws and regulations, going back to January 1992.  The last 24 years have been shit.

this is like, the most down to earth thing I think I've seen you say Baruch. I'm proud of you :)
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 05, 2017, 10:39:23 AM
It always has to go back to a Repub administration, for you?

I could have gone all the way back to George Washington and his traitorous coup de etat of 1787 ... and restore the Articles of Confederation.  Or would you prefer to be a Crown Colony?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 05, 2017, 12:15:05 PM
I could have gone all the way back to George Washington and his traitorous coup de etat of 1787 ... and restore the Articles of Confederation.  Or would you prefer to be a Crown Colony?

Bloody good it would have done us, mate.  Come down to the Peach and Frog next fortnight and we'll have some darts!  Wot?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 05, 2017, 12:34:16 PM
Bloody good it would have done us, mate.  Come down to the Peach and Frog next fortnight and we'll have some darts!  Wot?

But my native American friends are still not amused by our smallpox blankets ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 05, 2017, 12:36:21 PM
But my native American friends are still not amused by our smallpox blankets ;-(

A fable.  Smallpox and measles spread much faster than the blankets.  Most Native Americans died never having seen or met a European.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 05, 2017, 01:06:58 PM
A fable.  Smallpox and measles spread much faster than the blankets.  Most Native Americans died never having seen or met a European.

Well all the natives who died from aliens (Europeans?) will tell you that was just fable=u=less.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

What the hell? A president is actually doing what he has promised to do?
Unheard of. Worst case scenario.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on February 08, 2017, 03:47:16 AM

In a democracy, the citizens are as big a problem as the politicians.  Who knew?  Anyone who read about ancient Athens or republican Rome.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 08, 2017, 03:47:16 AM

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on February 08, 2017, 07:27:31 AMYour stupidity never ceases to amaze.
I'm mulling the option of using it as a standardized unit, like a standard candle except for dimness instead of brightness.  We'd finally be able to scientifically gauge anyone's perceived stupidity against a known value.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 08, 2017, 08:47:09 PM
This is a very interesting interview about Chump, on Democracy Now:

"The Making of Donald Trump": David Cay Johnston on Trump's Ties to the Mob & Drug Traffickers

Yes, the CIA runs everything ... including drugs, media and elections.  You don't think Chicago Obama didn't have mob ties?  Pritzker is probably ... Jewish mob.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.