News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Inflation

Started by SGOS, January 05, 2017, 09:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 18, 2017, 06:50:32 PM
Sorry - didn't mean to derail the thread...

I will report you to the N-scale model train department of transportation terrorism ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

if you add enough inflation to an N-scale train you could end up with a full-sized one

I think inflation is the result of the greed of the Haves. Not happy with what they got, they always want to charge a little bit more. Til one day you look at the price of a pizza and decide its time to learn how to make your own pizza
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Central Banks are the original white collar crime.  The government doesn't like to gather the money from the people at tax time, so being able to print it out of nowhere is crime free ... because the cops won't arrest the government for counterfeiting.  Today with computers, not even counterfeiting, it is balance book fraud .. because they just add digits to the spreadsheet.  If your government is criminal, and you are a still a voter ... you are an accomplice ... a criminal too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 18, 2017, 05:12:16 PM
Hell, I thought this thread was going to be about Alan Guth's old theory...I guess that's what I get for thinking when I'm not used to it!

Cosmological Inflation will probably be proved wrong some day.  Why not, everything else is.  OK, F=MA probably stands.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 21, 2017, 05:06:25 AM
Cosmological Inflation will probably be proved wrong some day.  Why not, everything else is.  OK, F=MA probably stands.

GR and QM disprove that ... Newtonian ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.