Columbia University Students Support FGM

Started by pr126, January 03, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The long march through the institutions.

BTW, The Frankfurt School setup shop in Columbia University in the 1930s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQge2xTKPno

Baruch

Sociology isn't a science, it was created as a utopian political agenda in the late 19th century, by academics.  Please see the "mother of Marxism" Plato's Republic.  Economics also isn't a science, it was created aa a cynical political agenda in the late 18th century, by academics.  Please see the "mother of hidden hands" Smith's Wealth of Nations.

Frankfurt School movement isn't a science either, it was created as a utopian political agenda in the 20th century, by academics.  Plato created the first Academy.  Adam Smith and the various Marxists were educated at universities.  So yes, there is a connection, but a banal one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

They are not supporting FGM. They are supporting the idea that people should be able to choose what ever they want to do to their bodies regardless of what/how the society defines that action. They are thinking about the point of choice, because that is the constantly promoted point in their own culture for every issue.

The reason the youngsters do not understand the significance of the statement of 'whatever the age is', the obvious one, because they are very young people without any real life experience and they live in a highly liberal-secular environment. They do not know about the real world circumstances, cannot build the empathy and think it as a choice.

For example, pr, you must be reaching to 75, but all that life experience doesn't stop you from making equally ignorant statements, sometimes worse than a 20 year old kid when it comes to your world vision.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 04, 2017, 07:34:37 AM
They are not supporting FGM. They are supporting the idea that people should be able to choose what ever they want to their bodies regardless of what/how the society defines that action. They are thinking about the point of choice, because that is the pointed promoted in their own culture for every issue.

The reason the youngsters do not understand the significance of the statement of 'whatever the age is', the obvious one, because they are very young people without any real life experience and they live in a highly liberal-secular environment. They do not know about the real world circumstances, cannot build the empathy and think it as a choice.

For example, pr, you must be reaching to 75, but all that life experience doesn't stop you from making equally ignorant statements, sometimes worse than a 20 year old kid when it comes to your world vision.

I make ignorant statements if it does not agree with your ideas, your world vision.  Obviously.

But unlike you, I don't use derogatory remarks or obscenities. I have no need for it to make a point.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on January 04, 2017, 07:51:50 AM
I make ignorant statements if it does not agree with your ideas, your world vision.  Obviously.

But unlike you, I don't use derogatory remarks or obscenities. I have no need for it to make a point.

There is a difference between presenting a world vision and preaching toxic propaganda. If you are so into it, deal with the reaction. This is not your diary.

And why would you need anything extra to make your point, some of your statements are universally stupid. We can produce shematic presentations of your 'world vision' and make other species around the universe upset about humans being classified as intelligent species. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

I am preaching toxic propaganda about toxic propaganda?

LOL.
Unless Marxism / communism is the norm for you.
I reject communism. Had enough of it in Hungary.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on January 04, 2017, 10:49:32 AM
I am preaching toxic propaganda about toxic propaganda?

LOL.
Unless Marxism / communism is the norm for you.
I reject communism. Had enough of it in Hungary.

How stupid can someone needs to be to think that there is some 'norm of communism' in the world today that is threatening a certain culture via teaching 'cultural marxism' to kids in universities and so tranform 'a social democracy' in to a communist dictatorship directed by feminist-islamist-multiculturalist-communist-marxist groups?

What the fuck you keep drinking or inhaling or injecting?

pr126

Forum rules # 5

Quote5. No flaming, personal insults or attacks. It’s all good and well to criticize, attack or ridicule an argument or an idea. Doing the same to a poster will not be accepted any longer and will result in a warning or a ban, depending on the gravity of the action. Repeated offenses will result in a ban. Following a member from thread to thread with the only purpose of attacking them on a personal level will get you a permanent ban. "Calling out" another member, that is, creating a thread aimed at flaming another member is also strictly forbidden.

drunkenshoe

Oh ffs, stop whining. It's the perfect ridicule of your world vision. Stand behind it. Nobody is 'calling out' or following you around. Since when you get offended by being called stupid?

Munch

Thing is, thats what you do shoe. When someone has a differing opinion to yours if even so slightly, you resort to base derogatory insults at us here. And no, its not about being thin skinned, its about understanding people have different ideas or ways of looking at things then yourself, even if you don't agree with some of it, you try to find a common ground.

I'd sooner we all get along here even if we don't always see eye to eye, at least try and understand it. When we have new people joining the forum, I always think its worth giving them a chance to talk about why they come here, of course if they come out with hell and damnation and religiously troll, well that puts them in that box quite quickly.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

Yeah, should have guessed. The woman who made the video is called Pamela Geller. She has a site called Geller Report.

QuotePamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of The Geller Report and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is the author of The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration’s War on America (foreword by Ambassador John Bolton) (Simon & Schuster) and Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance (WND Books). She is also a regular columnist for numerous publications.

An example of from Pamela Galler. For the series of Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood, the link.

Hussein in the White House: http://pamelageller.com/category/hussein-in-the-white-house/obama-and-the-muslim-brotherhood/

“Mullah Obama”

http://pamelageller.com/2016/06/mullah-obama.html/
QuoteIt’s not just this Saudi journalist that calls Obama a mullah. A dear friend (who is gay) told me when he traveled through the Middle East, Obama was called Muhammad in the Muslim countries he visited. ...

...“The ties between Tehran and Obama run contrary to the history of the relations between the U.S. and Iran, which experienced periods of great difficulty and suspicion over four decades. Moreover, the U.S. has always viewed Iran as a rogue country that violates international law and sponsors terrorism â€" [terrorism] that has targeted the U.S. in many places around the globe. These inexplicable ties [with Iran] that run counter [to America’s past policy] sum up Obama’s personality, which was shaped by his legal and academic background, and by the resistance of the black racial minority to the white race that surrounds it…

Guys, please stop Islamisation of America. I can't believe you are just sitting there. Do you really want to live in a feminist-Islamist-marxist-cultural marxist-communist dictatorship sharia?!

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Munch on January 04, 2017, 01:52:17 PM
Thing is, thats what you do shoe. When someone has a differing opinion to yours if even so slightly, you resort to base derogatory insults at us here. And no, its not about being thin skinned, its about understanding people have different ideas or ways of looking at things then yourself, even if you don't agree with some of it, you try to find a common ground.

Ah no, cut the crap. This is not about disagrement. This is about talking out of your ass with the most ridiculous bullshit possible and not being able to support it when it is called. For you in the experiementer thread or here with pr with his ridiculous, moronic sources and videos.

You didn't have a different opinion in the Experimenter thread. You didn't even know what was the subject and you didn't even have the honesty to say 'oh I got it wrong' when a simple wiki page was posted to you. That wasn't an agressive post, it was made to inform you. Meaning that I bothered with providing you with the neccessary information, you could have gotten in seconds by typing in a search bar. But what you did, you went on talking out of your ass and insisting on the same bullshit irrelevant to the topic, demand that I make an explanation. And this is in a movie thread. You don't even know what is the experiment, but you are talking about 'criticising' its results and then you come here and bitch about being called stupid.

pr126 is not making an argument. He is unable to make an argument. He is posting whatever fucked up, extremist word salad he finds. And that is fucking stupid. What common ground anyone is supposed to reach with this bullshit? This is dumber than what the Jesus freaks come to post around.

When the religious and the delusional come here, we are going to gang up on them for the tiny little thing, but mollycoddle the regulars while they projectile vomiting bullshit, because you know 'we need to find a common ground' and we should provide a safe spece here. Right? Well, NO. Get your head out of your ass.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 04, 2017, 07:34:37 AM
They are not supporting FGM. They are supporting the idea that people should be able to choose what ever they want to do to their bodies regardless of what/how the society defines that action. They are thinking about the point of choice, because that is the constantly promoted point in their own culture for every issue.

Here here ... I demonstrated Spinoza-heimers just yesterday, and I am no way as old as pr126 ;-(

I don't agree, in any society, that people should be free to do anything they want ... that is anarchism, not a society at all.  Even in the Mongol horde, you could rape and kill as much as you liked, but there were other limits!  You must share booty with the rest of the Horde for instance.  I would hope, that within reason, people could do as much as they are physically able and financially able to afford.  And I would see that maximized.  But not if it means self-harm or harm to others ... except that is a very tricky thing to implement.  The liberal totalitarianism is to force people to be healthy, and be lacking in integrity about how they actually interact with each other.  The US didn't stop being racist, it just pretended it had.  That is PC.  Honesty and PC are opposed.  I vote for honesty, even if your opinion (but not action) is obnoxious.  Free thinking and free speech (and minimal concern about sedition and public order).  This tricky compromise is supposed to be worked out by a well informed and self governing people, who strive for both the common good and the private good.  Unfortunately that seems to have run aground on the rocks of human reality.  Apes are less than ideal for Enlightenment.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.