News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Candy preparation

Started by ashwana, December 29, 2016, 05:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashwana

Hi all, I don’t know if this is the place to ask. I prepare candies. Usually, I make chocolate candies. This time, for a change, I just want to get some other good fruit flavored candy for my son on his bday. I saw some flavors on this website. Does anyone here makes candies? Which flavor should I go for? I need a child-friendly flavor too. I have heard that some flavors in excess can cause harm to our body. I am totally confused after surfing on this. Hope I get a reply here.

link removed
-PickelledEggs

jenelia

I usually don't prepare candies.But I love to have them. Go for some fruit flavors from the list.

Baruch

Go for lemon drops, if the child eats enough of those, they will think and talk like an old person in no time (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Its easy, just look at the candies Bertie Bott made, and try something he DIDN'T dare make.

flavors like Shampoo, Wet-wipe, Manure, Green-Cheese, Cardboard and Lead all sound like great flavors.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: ashwana on December 29, 2016, 05:29:58 AM
Hi all, I don’t know if this is the place to ask. I prepare candies. Usually, I make chocolate candies. This time, for a change, I just want to get some other good fruit flavored candy for my son on his bday. I saw some flavors on this website. [ http://www.hortonspicemills.com/listing.php?pid=88 ] Does anyone here makes candies? Which flavor should I go for? I need a child-friendly flavor too. I have heard that some flavors in excess can cause harm to our body. I am totally confused after surfing on this. Hope I get a reply here.

Apparently, whatever candies you have made have already caused serious harm to your mind...  I wouldn't spread the damage farther.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!