News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

asalamo alykom i m new muslim

Started by islamea, December 27, 2016, 01:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

islamea

i m seif eddinne from algeria i m a muslim i beilive in one god and in the quran i m here to défense about islam using sience and the logic
i here also to tell people that islam is not kill kill ... and jihad is not kill people and children ... [islam] is the relegion of peace and the way of true ...i m sorry because you cannot understand arabic ... if youread quoran in arabic you will see that words impossible can belong to human ..
quran is not a book of physique or a book of astronomy no no it is a book of lifestyle and a book of ethics and contain many many sience mentioned before 1400 year ... because good said 41-53 "(53) Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?"
peace on you
[LINK REMOVED]

Baruch

I bet your English is better than my Arabic  You are being more modest, following better the rules of hospitality when in someone else's house.

Welcome, I hope.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

wolf39us

The Rules

Let's not do advertisements here okay?

Welcome to the forum.  I'm not really going to be able to follow you very easily though due to the language barrier. 

islamea

Quote from: Baruch on December 27, 2016, 01:16:49 PM
I bet your English is better than my Arabic  You are being more modest, following better the rules of hospitality when in someone else's house.

Welcome, I hope.
i hav not a good english but i m good in arabic and french

islamea

Quote from: wolf39us on December 27, 2016, 01:19:49 PM
The Rules

Let's not do advertisements here okay?

Welcome to the forum.  I'm not really going to be able to follow you very easily though due to the language barrier.
there is no barrier   i have not a good english but i will try to write

pr126

Welcome! (Again).
May Allah be pleased with you.

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.
Thank you for making the introduction.

Fair heads up, other muslims came before you. Others Will come after, most like.
We've heard it before. We Will hear It again.
But empty assertions convince naught.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Solomon Zorn

Welcome.

I had a Muslim girl try to persuade me once, during an online chess game, that the Quran must be the Word of God, because there is color in photos of distant nebulae. I told her, I was pretty sure that the color was added later. Either way, the passage from the Quran, that she quoted, was mundane and unimpressive. Perhaps you will be more convincing. Just don't proselytize. And keep in mind, that assertions which are only supported by a holy book, and not independently verifiable, are not evidence.

Good luck.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

SGOS

We are atheists.  We don't believe in any gods.  You might have better luck in a Christian forum.  Christians will believe all sorts of silly shit.  Although, they are somehow able to categorize silly shit into that which they believe is real and that which they believe is false.  I have no idea how they are able to differentiate between the two, but they do.

Jason78

I read the Koran once.   

It was awful.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

baronvonrort

Quote from: islamea on December 27, 2016, 01:00:13 PM
i m here to défense about islam using sience and the logic

i here also to tell people that islam is not kill kill ... and jihad is not kill people and children ... [islam] is the relegion of peace and the way of true ...i m sorry because you cannot understand arabic ... if youread quoran in arabic you will see that words impossible can belong to human ..
ion
quran is not a book of physique or a book of astronomy no no it is a book of lifestyle and a book of ethics and contain many many sience mentioned before 1400 year ...

Why does Allah prefer the Mujahideen over the munafiqs who remain behind, does the Quran show Islam is not a religion of peace?
www.quran.com/4:95

The only science in the Quran is what we call pseudoscience.

The Quran mentions boiling water numerous times for the purpose of torture not once does it say boiling water makes it safe to drink which was unknown at that time, why did your god leave out this fact which could have saved many muslim lives?
www.quran.com/search?q=boiling water

viocjit

Ù‡Ù,, تعرف هذا Ù...ÙˆÙ,ع ويب؟ / Connais-tu ce site web ? / Do you know this website ?

اÙ,,إنجÙ,,يزية / Anglais / English : https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page
اÙ,,فرنسية / Français / French : https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Les_articles_en_francais_-_Articles_in_French

PickelledEggs

Welcome. Religion is bullshit and I draw Muhammad on a regular basis.

Cavebear

All religions are crazy.  Islam is of the far side of them (as practiced originally and today). 

If Islam is peaceful, what do you say to the Christians of North Africa who were slaughtered for refusing to convert as Islam was spread across there by the sword?

If Islam is peaceful, how do you explain that Christian Europe (and I have no special love of Christians) was first attacked at Constantinople AND Spain AND Italy? 

Yes, Islamists were tolerant of other religions AFTER they conquered territory and made sure they were the majority.  But any threats to their rule were brutally supressed.

Christian Europe, attacked from the north by Vikings, from the east by Huns, and from the SE and south by Islamists, finally got their act together and learned to become medieval thugs in serious armor.  They struck back at Islam intrusions and re-captured Spain.  Tried to recapture the former Christian lands of modern Isreal (and I have no love for Judaism). 

And Islam screams "CRUSADERS" for the fight-back of invasions initiated by Islamists?

GIVE ME A BREAK!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!