News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

one of the many sience mirical in quran

Started by islamea, December 27, 2016, 07:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

islamea

THE SUN WILL EVENTUALLY EXPIRE
And the Sun runs to its resting place. That is the decree of the Almighty, the All-Knowing. (Surah Ya Sin, 38)

http://isslamea.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-sun-will-eventually-expire-and-sun.html

The Sun has been emitting heat for around 5 billion years as a result of the constant chemical reactions taking place on its surface. At a moment determined by Allah in the future, these reactions will eventually come to an end, and the Sun will lose all its energy and finally go out. In that context, the above verse may be a reference to the Sun's energy one day coming to an end. (Allah knows the truth.)

The Arabic word "limustaqarrin" in the verse refers to a particular place or time. The word "tajree" translated as "runs," bears such
meanings as.... read more at http://isslamea.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-sun-will-eventually-expire-and-sun.html

pr126

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will stay and post more scientific miracles from the Quran.

I have a Question. Why would Allah create the sun which will eventually expire?
What will happen to the believers when the sun dies?

Baruch

In which Surah is it taught that rudeness is permissible?  Please introduce yourself before posting.

If you read the instruction, you would know that proselytizing aka da'wah isn't allowed on this forum.

Ù,د توÙ,ظ Ø¥Ù,,Ù‰ اÙ,,جنة
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

islamea

Quote from: pr126 on December 27, 2016, 08:03:28 AM
Welcome to the forum. I hope you will stay and post more scientific miracles from the Quran.

I have a Question. Why would Allah create the sun which will eventually expire?
What will happen to the believers when the sun dies?
peace on you friend yes incha allah i will stay

-your first quest Why would Allah create the sun which will eventually expire

allah create sun and will expire becease this allah creted this world "denya" to be an exam to us and we know  evry exam have a begning and an end the sun Belong to this denya or to this creature of our world they will expire in the day of kiyama "last day" and sience prove that sun will expire and that world
-2 ed quet
in islam our prophet said that in he last day ther is no muslim in the earth /0 muslim/ and human forget the relegions and all sience will expire
so all bieliver will dies before the last day
-what is your relegion?

islamea

Quote from: Baruch on December 27, 2016, 08:10:37 AM
In which Surah is it taught that rudeness is permissible?  Please introduce yourself before posting.

If you read the instruction, you would know that proselytizing aka da'wah isn't allowed on this forum.

Ù,د توÙ,ظ Ø¥Ù,,Ù‰ اÙ,,جنة
i m wrting an information about my relegion .... are you horrified ... yes you are because you know that islam is the relegion of true
( وَاÙ,,Ø´ÙŽÙ'Ù...Ù'سُ تَجÙ'رِي Ù,,ِÙ...ُسÙ'تَÙ,َرٍÙ' Ù,,َهَا )
in surah of yassin 38 or /40-38/ (38) And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.
hey... speak respectly why that world " rudeness

i m seif from algeria i m muslim

Mr.Obvious

Hi.

I usually welcome people to our little band of heathens.

In your case, however, I'll just point out you're not supposed to start threads outside of an introduction threads when under 10 posts.

So please do so, and I'll welcome you as a fellow heathen. Don't worry about you being religious, we're all heathens to some.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

islamea

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 27, 2016, 09:01:49 AM
Hi.

I usually welcome people to our little band of heathens.

In your case, however, I'll just point out you're not supposed to start threads outside of an introduction threads when under 10 posts.

So please do so, and I'll welcome you as a fellow heathen. Don't worry about you being religious, we're all heathens to some.
thanks i will do the 10 posts

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: wolf39us on December 27, 2016, 08:54:09 AM
i m wrting an information about my relegion .... are you horrified ... yes you are because you know that islam is the relegion of true
Yeah, but why love goats when women are around?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

wolf39us

islamea

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 27, 2016, 09:08:53 AM
Yeah, but why love goats when women are around?close our eyes

yes why close our eyes when we see the true

Mike Cl

Quote from: islamea on December 27, 2016, 09:14:16 AM
yes why close our eyes when we see the true
Welcome.  And excellent question.  Why close you eyes to the truth?  It seems to me that people like you (theists) who pick out one god to believe in, have closed their eyes to truth, and label that action Truth.  You now, like all theists, will not open your eyes to the truth, even when it slaps you upside  your head.  I call this willful ignorance.  And you appear to be very very much willfully ignorant.  And you will now demonstrate just how willfully ignorant your are by rolling in it like a pig does in shit.  There is no truth to anything you have said yet..........but you will tell me that it is Truth--the one and only Truth.  If you please, can you give me one shred of evidence that your god exists?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: islamea on December 27, 2016, 09:07:04 AM
thanks i will do the 10 posts

Doesn't seem like you got the gist of what I was saying.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.