News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

one of the many sience mirical in quran

Started by islamea, December 27, 2016, 07:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

islamea

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 27, 2016, 09:24:15 AM
Welcome.  And excellent question.  Why close you eyes to the truth?  It seems to me that people like you (theists) who pick out one god to believe in, have closed their eyes to truth, and label that action Truth.  You now, like all theists, will not open your eyes to the truth, even when it slaps you upside  your head.  I call this willful ignorance.  And you appear to be very very much willfully ignorant.  And you will now demonstrate just how willfully ignorant your are by rolling in it like a pig does in shit.  There is no truth to anything you have said yet..........but you will tell me that it is Truth--the one and only Truth.  If you please, can you give me one shred of evidence that your god exists?
i love atheist like you .. thanks ..for respect
-first do you beilive in Coincidence theory or what if you are... you are the big ignorant and if you are with the Eternal universe sience prove that is impossible ...
so haw we are her give the explanation of  our presence and the presence of universe "with sience" ...why man why not outher animal why man intillgent
an Archaeologist said"We found city without restauran...without market but we never found city without temple"
in what you beilive

islamea

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 27, 2016, 09:37:13 AM
Doesn't seem like you got the gist of what I was saying.
what i will do 10 posts in the outher topics or what

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: islamea on December 27, 2016, 09:47:59 AM
what i will do 10 posts in the outher topics or what

That you should make a proper introduction thread, in the therefore assigned area of the forum.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

islamea

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 27, 2016, 09:51:46 AM
That you should make a proper introduction thread, in the therefore assigned area of the forum.
okk about what about me and my relegion or about atheism

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: islamea on December 27, 2016, 09:58:26 AM

About you.
Who you are.
What you believe.
What lead you to believe that.
And what you hope to get from this place.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Islamea ... religion is more than being able to copy/paste translated verses from an old book.  The Quran is the chosen Logos of the Arabic people/language.  But what do you think of Prophet AyyÅ«b (Job) ... was Allah responsible or was Iblis?  What was the sin of Iblis?  What do the Sufis teach about Iblis?  Aren't the majority of humans, if not all of them, Munafiqun?

If one even memorizes a verse of the Quran, of what use is that if you don't know Arabic?  If you do know Arabic, and you memorize or read a verse of the Quran, of what use is that if you don't understand its meaning?  Understanding lies in a righteous heart, not in an hypocritical voice.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: islamea on December 27, 2016, 09:43:44 AM
i love atheist like you .. thanks ..for respect
-first do you beilive in Coincidence theory or what if you are... you are the big ignorant and if you are with the Eternal universe sience prove that is impossible ...
so haw we are her give the explanation of  our presence and the presence of universe "with sience" ...why man why not outher animal why man intillgent
an Archaeologist said"We found city without restauran...without market but we never found city without temple"
in what you beilive
I have no problem respecting a person, no matter what that person believes.  (Well, if that person is not dangerous or harms others, that is)  But I do NOT respect what your beliefs are.  You see, I don't believe in anything---anything--period.  I need proof that something is--and then I don't need to believe in it, for it is and I know that it is.  Can you give me any evidence that your god exists??  I have seen none from you yet.  A temple on every street does not prove anything other than a lot of people are willing to be told what to believe and do so without any proof.  At one time, it was common knowledge that the sun revolved around the earth.  Because the vast majority of people believed that did not make it so.  Temples everywhere is not proof. 

I realize that English must be a second language for you.  But I must confess I had a hard time following what you were trying to say.  What is the Coincidence theory???  And do you even know what a 'theory' is??? I doubt that you do.  In science, a theory is something that has been proven to be so--it was tested and found accurate and true.  So, if a theory were proven false, it would no longer be a theory. 

Are you asking why man is intelligent and not some other animal?  What do you mean by 'intelligent'?  I find many, many animals are intelligent--and what does that have to do with god?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: islamea on December 27, 2016, 09:58:26 AM
It would show proper respect if you would simply tells us a bit about who you are.  Where are you from.  Are you a theist (believe in god) or a non theist. A few lines would do.  So far it seems to me you are simply another theist who has come here to attack the blind, stupid, foolish atheists.  You want to set us straight.  You want to 'save' us.  How would you react if somebody came into your church/temple and attacked what you thought was right????  Well, that is how I view what you are doing right now.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

This should have all the excitement of taking a nap
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

The sun won't so much expire as it will explode. Expire implies something much calmer, gradual and peaceful. It will be anything but.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

the quran also had something about unicorns flying on rainbows.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Quote from: islamea on December 27, 2016, 07:57:07 AMThe Sun has been emitting heat for around 5 billion years as a result of the constant chemical reactions taking place on its surface. At a moment determined by Allah in the future, these reactions will eventually come to an end, and the Sun will lose all its energy and finally go out. In that context, the above verse may be a reference to the Sun's energy one day coming to an end.
The sun won't entirely go out, at least not any time soon.  The sun is expected to transition from a main sequence star to a red giant (bigger and brighter) then to a white dwarf with much less mass.  White dwarf stars are remarkably stable and the sun is expected to stay a white dwarf for trillions of years (possibly interrupted by the end of the universe) before eventually becoming a hypothetical black dwarf.  Black dwarfs are hypothetical because white dwarfs are so long-lasting that even the oldest white dwarfs haven't become black dwarfs.

TL;DR, a swing and a miss for the sun losing all its energy.

Mike Cl

I don't often copy myself, but in this case I will--from Oct. for islaamea-----
A couple of comments--
Us vs Them--All religions are excellent at this.  That is the major point for them all--our religion is the best, no, not the best, the only, way of looking at the world.  It is inherently 'us vs them'. 

Ideology--Most religions go beyond an ideology--they go into your thoughts and are inherently totalitarian in nature.  They control the entire person much more deeply than a political ideology.  Not even  Stalinism   or Nazism controled the person as much as the christian or islam religion strives to.  Any religion with a rigid or strong hierarchy produces violence.  Islam is no exception. 

If, as you claim, islam is all about peace, how does Isis get away with all of it's violence?  If they are such a tiny part of islam, where is the huge majority of the people of islam holding them in check?  If they do not have the support of the muslims, then who supports them?  I may be mistaken, but I view the Isis 'problem' as being part of a religious civil war.  It really is all about islam vs islam.  The US as the "Great Satan" is used as a tool to strengthen one side vs the other. 

My thought is that the world would have been better of in all ways without the disease of religion.  If I were God for a moment, I would wipe out all religions and not allow any to form.  That would not produce utopia, but it would make for a more peaceful world.

Mike Cl