It has been a terrible year. Even my personal life has been shit.
1) Wife had a gall bladder attack and went to ER to get it removed, found out she also had pancreatitis
2) She was in our bed roughly 4 hours when we got a call our oldest son fell off an overpass. The doctor said "facial fracture" and "brain bleeding"
3) Not a month later I was at a cancer benefit for my oldest brother when I broke both my elbows racing my daughter (I won, but then fell)
4) The day after the cancer benefit for my oldest brother my next oldest brother had a heart attack
But we're focusing on the good here. While this stuff sounds bad, it could have been a lot worse.
1) No more gall bladder attacks
2) No reconstructive or brain surgery needed. It all healed on its own with no permanent effects
3) It was FUNNY AS HELL! TWO slings! And my oldest brother doesn't feel the best because of chemotherapy, but he's not dying yet
4) It took a triple bypass, but my other brother is okay
5) Scallia died. No matter who Trump puts in there he would be hard pressed to find a bigger piece of shit, though I'm sure he'll do his best to try
6) We'll likely never have to sit through another uncomfortable "Hillary is...great...I really like her...so................um.......she's very clean" conversation to get her elected. I kind of liked her, but come on. A lot of her votes were "Well I'm certainly not voting for TRUMP!" votes. She just wasn't "exciting" as a candidate. More of a "she'll do" kind of vibe.
7) And the best thing of all about 2016? IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!